The Embassy of the Slovak Republic in The Hague
|Parkweg 1, 2585, JG Den Haag, Kingdom of the Netherlands|
Appointment for signature verification, submitting of consular applications (passport, ID card, driving license, registration of birth and marriage, criminal record, certificate of citizenship) can be made via online portal, or via phone: +31 70 416 77 73, or via e-mail: email@example.com.
Tel.: 0031 70 4167773
Fax: 0031 70 4167782
Working hours of consular department:
Monday 09:00 - 12:00
Tuesday 09:00 – 16:00
Wednesday 09:00 – 12:00
Thursday 13:00 – 16:00
Friday 09:00 – 12:00
- 10.01.2019Once again this year the Embassy of the Slovak Republic in The Hague together with the Ministry of Transport and Construction of the Slovak Republic, promotes treasures of Slovakia at the largest tourism and leisure fair in the Netherlands.
- 27.09.2018The National Scholarship Programme of the Slovak Republic supports mobility of international students, PhD students, university teachers, researchers and artists to stay at Slovak universities and Slovak research organisations.
- 21.08.2018Today (21 August 2018) Miroslav Lajčák, Minister of Foreign and European Affairs of the Slovak Republic, at the ministry addressed the ambassadors of the Slovak Republic abroad. They gathered in Bratislava to take part in a regular meeting of heads of representation missions of the Slovak Republic.
- 24.05.2018Slovak Ambassador R. Bužek together with J. Reinišová, the Ambassador of the Czech Republic, went this year to Eindhoven to honor the memory of fallen Czechoslovak soldiers, who fought during the Second World War.
- 27.03.2018Today (27th March 2018), Lukáš Parízek, State Secretary of the Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs of the Slovak Republic, received Henk Cor Van Der Kwasta, Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary Ambassador of the Kingdom of the Netherlands. The meeting focused mainly on current international issues and the attitudes of the Netherlands and Slovakia towards these issues. The partners acknowledged active and smooth bilateral cooperation between the two countries. State Secretary Parízek informed his partner about the upcoming Slovak presidency of the OSCE and also appreciated the fact that both countries hold similar opinions on several global and European issues.