The Embassy of the Slovak Republic in The Hague
|Parkweg 1, 2585, JG Den Haag, Kingdom of the Netherlands|
Appointment for signature verification, submitting of consular applications (passport, ID card, driving license, registration of birth and marriage, criminal record, certificate of citizenship) can be made via online portal, or via phone: +31 70 416 77 73, or via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tel.: 0031 70 4167773
Fax: 0031 70 4167782
Working hours of consular department:
Monday 09:00 - 12:00
Tuesday 09:00 – 16:00
Wednesday 09:00 – 12:00
Thursday 13:00 – 16:00
Friday 09:00 – 12:00
- 24.05.2018Slovak Ambassador R. Bužek together with J. Reinišová, the Ambassador of the Czech Republic, went this year to Eindhoven to honor the memory of fallen Czechoslovak soldiers, who fought during the Second World War.
- 27.03.2018Today (27th March 2018), Lukáš Parízek, State Secretary of the Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs of the Slovak Republic, received Henk Cor Van Der Kwasta, Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary Ambassador of the Kingdom of the Netherlands. The meeting focused mainly on current international issues and the attitudes of the Netherlands and Slovakia towards these issues. The partners acknowledged active and smooth bilateral cooperation between the two countries. State Secretary Parízek informed his partner about the upcoming Slovak presidency of the OSCE and also appreciated the fact that both countries hold similar opinions on several global and European issues.
- 21.12.2017Faculty of Law of the Comenius University in Bratislava has for the first time in the academic year of 2018/19 opened a new accredited Master’s degree programme in English.
- 06.07.2017Minister of Foreign and European Affairs of the Slovak Republic, Miroslav Lajčák, received the Apostolic Nuncio designate of the Holy See to the Slovak Republic, Monsignor Giacomo Guido Ottonello, on the occasion of his assumption of office, today (6 July) in the premises of the diplomacy department. In the conversation the minister appreciated the personal engagement and professional approach by the departed Nuncio, Monsignor Mario Giordano, and expressed hope that the rich diplomatic experience of Ottonello will foster the ongoing development of the traditionally very good relations between the Slovak Republic and the Vatican. The new Apostolic Nuncio is an experienced diplomat who served for Vatican diplomatic missions in Pakistan, El Salvador, Lebanon, France, Spain, Poland, Panama and Ecuador.
- 29.05.2017Minister Lajčák presents the Golden Plaque to Richard van Rijssen, Ambassador of the Kingdom of the NetherlandsMinister of Foreign and European Affairs of the Slovak Republic, Miroslav Lajčák received Richard van Rijssen, Ambassador of the Kingdom of the Netherlands today (29 May), at a farewell meeting on the occasion of the end of his diplomatic mission in Bratislava. Minister Lajčák highlighted the contribution by Ambassador van Rijssen to the development of traditionally very good standard and quality relations between Slovakia and the Netherlands that have grown even more intensive during cooperation within the Trio during the Slovak and Dutch presidencies of the Council of the EU in 2016. Both parties acknowledged an open and constructive discussion going on between Slovakia and the Netherlands that was enriched by periodic visits and receptions during the presidencies and the mutual cooperation has been problem-free.