The Embassy of the Slovak Republic in Ottawa
|50 Rideau Terrace, Ottawa, Canada|
We would like to inform you that the Honorary Consular Office of the Slovak Republic in Vancouver will be closed from October 2, 2018 until October 30, 2018. For consular information, please, contact the Embassy of Slovakia in Ottawa at 613-749-4442, ext. 101 or at email@example.com.Last Update Date: 2018-09-26 10:59:25.457 Create Date: Wed Sep 26 10:59:25 CEST 2018
- 21.08.2018Today (21 August 2018) Miroslav Lajčák, Minister of Foreign and European Affairs of the Slovak Republic, at the ministry addressed the ambassadors of the Slovak Republic abroad. They gathered in Bratislava to take part in a regular meeting of heads of representation missions of the Slovak Republic.
- 25.07.2017State Secretary of the Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs of the Slovak Republic, Lukáš Parízek, received Mark Bailey, Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of Canada to Slovakia, resident in Vienna, at a farewell meeting today (25 July 2017).
- 25.05.2016Bratislava (25 May) - At its Wednesday session in Bratislava, the Government of the Slovak Republic approved the nomination of Minister of Foreign and European Affairs Miroslav Lajčák for the post of UN Secretary-General. This was done in response to the invitation made by President of the UN General Assembly for the member states to nominate candidates with proven leadership and managerial abilities, extensive experience in international relations, and strong diplomatic, communication and multilingual skills for this post.
- 25.04.2016Korčok to the delegation of the Canadian Parliament: “In considering priorities of our Presidency, we will look for added value for the Union’s citizens"State Secretary of the Slovak Foreign and European Affairs Ministry and Plenipotentiary of the Government of the Slovak Republic for Presidency in the Council of the European Union Ivan Korčok received the Canadian Parliament delegation for EU relations today (25 April).
- 12.06.2015Peter Javorčík, State Secretary of the Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs of the Slovak Republic, received Mark Bailey, Ambassador of Canada to Slovakia, resident in Vienna, today (12 June). The meeting was dominated by the topic of the Comprehensive Economic and Trade Agreement (CETA) between the EU and Canada.