The Embassy of the Slovak Republic in The Hague
|Parkweg 1, 2585, JG Den Haag, Kingdom of the Netherlands|
Appointment for signature verification, submitting of consular applications (passport, ID card, driving license, registration of birth and marriage, criminal record, certificate of citizenship) can be made via online portal, or via phone: +31 70 416 77 73, or via e-mail: email@example.com.
Tel.: 0031 70 4167773
Fax: 0031 70 4167782
Working hours of consular department:
Monday 09:00 - 12:00
Tuesday 09:00 – 16:00
Wednesday 09:00 – 12:00
Thursday 13:00 – 16:00
Friday 09:00 – 12:00
- 21.12.2017Faculty of Law of the Comenius University in Bratislava has for the first time in the academic year of 2018/19 opened a new accredited Master’s degree programme in English.
- 06.07.2017Minister of Foreign and European Affairs of the Slovak Republic, Miroslav Lajčák, received the Apostolic Nuncio designate of the Holy See to the Slovak Republic, Monsignor Giacomo Guido Ottonello, on the occasion of his assumption of office, today (6 July) in the premises of the diplomacy department. In the conversation the minister appreciated the personal engagement and professional approach by the departed Nuncio, Monsignor Mario Giordano, and expressed hope that the rich diplomatic experience of Ottonello will foster the ongoing development of the traditionally very good relations between the Slovak Republic and the Vatican. The new Apostolic Nuncio is an experienced diplomat who served for Vatican diplomatic missions in Pakistan, El Salvador, Lebanon, France, Spain, Poland, Panama and Ecuador.
- 29.05.2017Minister Lajčák presents the Golden Plaque to Richard van Rijssen, Ambassador of the Kingdom of the NetherlandsMinister of Foreign and European Affairs of the Slovak Republic, Miroslav Lajčák received Richard van Rijssen, Ambassador of the Kingdom of the Netherlands today (29 May), at a farewell meeting on the occasion of the end of his diplomatic mission in Bratislava. Minister Lajčák highlighted the contribution by Ambassador van Rijssen to the development of traditionally very good standard and quality relations between Slovakia and the Netherlands that have grown even more intensive during cooperation within the Trio during the Slovak and Dutch presidencies of the Council of the EU in 2016. Both parties acknowledged an open and constructive discussion going on between Slovakia and the Netherlands that was enriched by periodic visits and receptions during the presidencies and the mutual cooperation has been problem-free.
- 17.05.2017Within the framework of the Cooperation of Embassy of the Slovak Republic in The Hague with Rotterdam University of Applied Sciences (Rotterdam Business School), Dutch students visited Bratislava. Students were hosted by Comenius University, with which they are launching a new cooperation.
- 23.03.2017On Wednesday, 22nd March 2017 a celebration of the 25th anniversary of the Maastricht Treaty and the 60th anniversary of the Dutch Tree Festival Foundation took place in Maastricht.