- 01.10.2018Statement of the Slovak Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs about the referendum in Macedonia on the historic agreement with GreeceThe Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs of the Slovak Republic welcomes the positive result of yesterday’s consultative referendum in the Republic of Macedonia in which a substantial majority of participating voters agreed with the country’s membership in the European Union and the North-Atlantic Alliance based on the acceptance of the Agreement between Macedonia and Greece signed on 17 June 2018.
- 21.08.2018Today (21 August 2018) Miroslav Lajčák, Minister of Foreign and European Affairs of the Slovak Republic, at the ministry addressed the ambassadors of the Slovak Republic abroad. They gathered in Bratislava to take part in a regular meeting of heads of representation missions of the Slovak Republic.
- 21.08.2018The Slovak Investment and Trade Development Agency (SARIO) invites you to the Slovak Matchmaking Fair Bratislava 2018, which will take place on November 13, 2018 in Bratislava.
- 07.08.2018Slovakia provides financial humanitarian assistance to Greece to ameliorate impacts of disastrous firesThe Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs of the Slovak Republic will provide financial humanitarian aid to Greece to ameliorate the impacts of the disastrous wildfires that broke out on 23 July, claiming a high number of fatalities and causing huge material damage.
- 13.06.2018Statement of the Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs of the Slovak Republic on the agreement achieved between Greece and the Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia on its nameThe Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs of the Slovak Republic deeply appreciates and welcomes the agreement between Athens and Skopje regarding the long-standing dispute about the name of the Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia.