Consulate General of the Slovak Republic in New York
|801 Second Avenue, 12th Floor, New York, U.S.A.|
Due to security reasons during the General Assembly (from September 18 to September 30) we kindly ask our visitors to be aware of the highest level of traffic and security restrictions in the neighborhood of the Office of the Consulate General of Slovakia.
All visitors who wish to visit our Consulate during the above mentioned dates are required to schedule prior appointment with us to gain access to our Office. Please notice, that any other visitors will not be allowed to enter our premises. We highly recommend that you also consider extra travel time during this period.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
- 04.12.2016Generálny konzulát SR v New Yorku pripravil Slovenské tance pre Triango a Orchester, ktorý sa konal 1. decembra 2016v Zankel Hall, Carnegie Hall v New Yorku pri príležitosti slovenského predsedníctva v Rade EÚ.
- 04.12.2016Consulate General of Slovakia in New York on the occasion of the Slovak Presidency of the Council of the EU coordinated a special meeting of EU Consuls General in New York to a special meeting with Ambassador João Vale de Almeida, EU Delegation to the UN and Ambassador David O'Sullivan, EU Delegation to the US on December 2, 2016.
- 07.11.2016Consulate General of Slovakia in New York tradititonally supports Slovak runners at New York Marathon, this year it took place on November 6, 2016.
- 06.11.2016Consulate General of Slovakia in New York participated at the Print 2.2 Launch Party celebrating the third edition of an art magazine that explores the fine art print in Central and Eastern Europe on November 4, 2016.
- 03.11.2016Consulate General of Slovakia in New York had been coordinating for some time a visit of the Diplomatic Corps from New York to Albany, the Capital of New York State.