The Embassy of the Slovak Republic in The Hague
|Parkweg 1, 2585, JG Den Haag, Kingdom of the Netherlands|
Appointment for signature verification, submitting of consular applications (passport, ID card, driving license, registration of birth and marriage, criminal record, certificate of citizenship) can be made via online portal, or via phone: +31 70 416 77 73, or via e-mail: email@example.com.
Tel.: 0031 70 4167773
Fax: 0031 70 4167782
Working hours of consular department:
Monday 09:00 - 12:00
Tuesday 09:00 – 16:00
Wednesday 09:00 – 12:00
Thursday 13:00 – 16:00
Friday 09:00 – 12:00
- 15.04.2019Today (15 April 2019), Miroslav Lajčák, Minister of Foreign and European Affairs of the Slovak Republic, spoke at the 19th Review Conference on Slovak Foreign and European Policy, organized by the Research Centre of the Slovak Foreign Policy Association (RC SFPA) in partnership with the Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs of the Slovak Republic. In his remarks, the minister evaluated developments on the global and European scene, important trends of Slovak foreign policy and internal developments.
- 15.03.2019Today (15 March 2019) Miroslav Lajčák, Minister of Foreign and European Affairs of the Slovak Republic, received his Dutch counterpart Stef Blok. “I am happy that I can welcome my partner and my friend also here, at our Ministry.” We regularly meet in Brussels, but talks like this, in a home country, are always beneficial,” stated Minister Lajčák at the beginning of the meeting. The last time Slovakia was visited by Blok’s predecessor Bert Koenders was during the historical presidency of Slovakia in the Council of the EU, where we comprised the Troika together with the Netherlands and Malta back in June 2016. “Last year, Slovakia and the Netherlands celebrated the 25th anniversary of the establishment of diplomatic relations, and today we are equal partners in the EU and NATO. We share the same democratic values, and it was not such a long time ago that we presided together in the Council of the EU; we have a lot in common with the Netherlands,” underlined the Minister.
- 05.03.2019Call for applications within the National Scholarship Programme of the Slovak Republic is open for study, research, teaching and artistic stays during the academic year 2019/2020.
- 04.03.2019Statement of the Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs of the Slovak Republic on the OPCW Final Report on the Chemical Attack in Douma, Syria, on 7 April 2018The Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs of the Slovak Republic has studied the final report of the Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW), published on 1 March 2019, on the investigation of the incident of the use of chemical weapons in the Syrian city of Douma on 7 April 2018. The conclusions of the report, which was worked out in compliance with the established proceedings, methods and mandates of the OPCW, confirm that there are substantiated reasons to believe that a toxic chemical substance as a weapon, namely chlorine, was used in Douma. We deem the selected proceedings and methods from the OPCW investigation to be highly qualified, objective, impartial, and independent, and we fully recognize and respect their outcomes.
- 10.01.2019Once again this year the Embassy of the Slovak Republic in The Hague together with the Ministry of Transport and Construction of the Slovak Republic, promotes treasures of Slovakia at the largest tourism and leisure fair in the Netherlands.