Trade and investment
Kuba - informácie pre podnikanie
- Kuba - veľtrhy a výstavy (pdf, 24kB)
- Kuba - ekonomické informácie o teritóriu 17/07/2018 (pdf, 809kB)
- Kuba - podniky zahraničného obchodu 28/03/17 (pdf, 1MB)
- Kuba - Praktické informácie 22/05/2018 (pdf, 852kB)
Dominikanska republika - informácie pre podnikanie
- 13.11.2019| Ekonomické správy | Výstavy a veľtrhy |Embassy of the Slovak Republic in Havana and the Embassy of Cuba in Bratislava in cooperation with winemakers from the Tokaj wine region and the Cuban company TABACUBA organized an unique happening of „engagement“ of renowned Slovak wine Tokaj with the premium Cuban cigars.
- 02.07.2019| Aktivity ministra | Ekonomické správyEconomic diplomacy, development aid and cooperation with the business sector at home and abroad were the three dominant themes of the second day of the standard meeting of the heads of diplomatic missions, which continued today (2 July 2019) at the Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs of the Slovak Republic, in Bratislava. “Economic diplomacy, development aid and generally coordinating activities with the business sector are one of the main tasks of the heads of diplomatic missions,” the Minister of Foreign and European Affairs of the Slovak Republic, Miroslav Lajčák, said as he welcomed the Deputy Prime Minister for Investments and Informatization Richard Raši and the Minister of Economy Peter Žiga.
- 14.10.2011| Ekonomické správy |BTG Slovensko Ltd. has recently signed a contract with BIOENERGIA Caribe Ltd. and GRUPO UGAO Ltd worth USD 170 million...