Trade and investment
Srbsko - informácie pre podnikanie
- Srbsko a Kosovo - veľtrhy a výstavy 2018 (07/12/2017) (pdf, 145kB)
- Kosovo - ekonomické informácie o teritóriu 10/07/2019 (pdf, 1MB)
- Kosovo - veľtrhy a výstavy 2019 22/08/2018 (pdf, 220kB)
- Srbsko - ekonomické informácie o teritóriu 10/07/2019 (pdf, 1MB)
- 02.07.2019| Aktivity ministra | Ekonomické správyEconomic diplomacy, development aid and cooperation with the business sector at home and abroad were the three dominant themes of the second day of the standard meeting of the heads of diplomatic missions, which continued today (2 July 2019) at the Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs of the Slovak Republic, in Bratislava. “Economic diplomacy, development aid and generally coordinating activities with the business sector are one of the main tasks of the heads of diplomatic missions,” the Minister of Foreign and European Affairs of the Slovak Republic, Miroslav Lajčák, said as he welcomed the Deputy Prime Minister for Investments and Informatization Richard Raši and the Minister of Economy Peter Žiga.
- 16.03.2012| Ekonomické správy | |The delegation of the Serbian member of the Presidency of Bosnia and Herzegovina and Bijeljina District Council visiting SlovakiaOn 19 March 2012, a joint delegation of the Serbian member of the Presidency of Bosnia and Herzegovina and representatives of the Bijeljina District Council from the Republic of Serbia will come to Slovakia.