- 04.03.2018List of supporting documents to be submitted by applicants for short stay visas in Australia, Bangladesh, Ethiopia, South Africa, Thailand and ZambiaIn order to ensure a harmonised application of the common visa policy, Regulation EC No 810/2009 provided that within local Schengen cooperation the need to complete and harmonise the lists of supporting documents should be assessed in each jurisdiction in order to take account of local circumstances. Local Schengen cooperation in Australia has confirmed the need to harmonise the list of supporting documents and has accordingly drawn up a list.
- 12.01.2017State Secretary of the Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs of the Slovak Republic, Lukáš Parízek, received Deborah Geels, the departing Ambassador of New Zealand to the Slovak Republic, resident in Vienna, today (12 January).
- 25.05.2016Bratislava (25 May) - At its Wednesday session in Bratislava, the Government of the Slovak Republic approved the nomination of Minister of Foreign and European Affairs Miroslav Lajčák for the post of UN Secretary-General. This was done in response to the invitation made by President of the UN General Assembly for the member states to nominate candidates with proven leadership and managerial abilities, extensive experience in international relations, and strong diplomatic, communication and multilingual skills for this post.
- 10.08.2015A meeting between Peter Mišík, Director of the Political Directorate General of the Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs SR and the Ambassador of New Zealand, Deborah Geels, was held at the MFEA SR today (10 August 2015). Following up the current steps taken by the Embassy of SR in Canberra related to the tragic death of a Slovak citizen, the high ranking official of the department inquired about the investigation by New Zealand police.
- 29.05.2015Auckland (May 29) – “We have a lot in common and therefore we want to reinforce our partnership,” said Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign and European Affairs of the Slovak Republic Miroslav Lajčák during the talks with Foreign Affairs Minister of New Zealand Murray McCully in Auckland on Friday. “We view lots of things from a similar perspective and there is a lot we can do together,” said Lajčák at the end of the official visit to New Zealand.