Consulate General of the Slovak Republic in New York
|801 Second Avenue, 12th Floor, New York, U.S.A.|
|Mobil:||+1 6467076848 (Emergency calls)|
❗️RESTRICTIONS OF ACTIVITIES AT THE CONSULATE GENERAL OF SLOVAKIA IN NEW YORK❗️
In the context of preventive measures against the spread of the virus disease COVID - 19 personal submission of the consular documents and applications at the Consulate General of Slovakia in New York is temporarily restricted, with the exception of cases of special consideration. This measure shall remain in force until further notice.
The following precautions are to protect the health of both the applicants and employees of the consulate as of March 17, 2020:
- RESTRICTIONS imposed on submitting all consular applications;
- Only URGENT and in advance NOTIFIED AND CONSULTED requests (by phone or email) will be accepted;
- The URGENCY of individual applications WILL BE ASSESSED on case by case basis;
- Slovak citizens may contact he Consulate General of Slovakia in New York at email@example.com or phone +12122868434 during working hours;
- THE ACCEPTANCE OF VISA APPLICATIONS IS TEMPORARILY SUSPENDED;
Thank you for your understanding!
- 17.03.2020Based on the decision of Miroslav Lajčák, Minister of Foreign and European Affairs of the Slovak Republic, the diplomatic missions of the Slovak Republic abroad are registering information about citizens who are currently staying abroad and are interested in returning to Slovakia. Since the telephone lines are permanently occupied, we recommend registering electronically. (When registering it is necessary to state one’s identification and contact details, and the reason why one is staying abroad.)