Embassy of the Slovak Republic in New Delhi
|50-M, Niti Marg, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi, India|
|Tel.:||+91 1126889071, +91 1126885340, +91 1126111075|
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday - 10.00-12.00
firstname.lastname@example.org (general requests and inquiries only)
email@example.com (Visa and Consular Section, visa and temporary residencies enqurieries)
Applicants for temporary residence (stay over 90 days) and permanent residence can choose, if they apply for temporary/permanent residence or if they apply for National D Visa for the purpose of submitting the application for temporary/permanent residence in Slovakia at the Embassy of the Slovak Republic in Delhi.
Reservation for temporary/permanent residence is done by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone and applicant has to wait for confirmation. Multiple requests are not taken in consideration.
Reservation for National D visa has to be submitted online
(application has to be printed out and carried for appointment together with all necessary documents and filled application for National D visa which you can download)
Application for National D Visa for the purpose of submission of the temporary/permanent residence permit application in the Slovak Republic has to submitted at least 30 days before intended day of travel to Slovak Republic – all the mandatory documents have to be valid after arrival to Slovakia, so the applicant can submit the application at the Alien Police with valid documents – on the date of submission they must not be older than 90 days. If the applicant is not able to submit complete set of the mandatory documents on the day of application for National D visa, application cannot be accepted and Embassy of the Slovak Republic in New Delhi will provide applicant with written information about missing documents.
KINDLY NOTE: Applicant is fully responsible for preparing his/her application according to standards required by the Act on residence of Aliens N. 404/2011 Z. z. of the Slovak Republic. Therefore it is suggested to consult application with the future employer or receiving institution (university, NGO), Alien Police etc.
Requests for documentation check by e-mail or phone prior to submission will not be accepted.
- 11.12.2018EU – India: A True Partnership for a Better World. The Ambassador of the Slovak Republic Ivan Lančarič together with the EU Ambassador and the Ambassadors of the EU Member States in India published an OpEd in The Indian ExpressOn 10th December 2018, the 28 Member States of the European Union endorsed a strategy which will take the EU's ties with India to a new level and help our relations reach their full potential.
- 27.11.2018On 22nd and 23rd November 2018 in Chennai, the automotive and Industry hub of India, the 2nd edition of Slovakia Hub Initiative took place.
- 29.10.2018The Slovak Ambassador Ivan Lančarič and Czech Ambassador Milan Hovorka hosted a festive reception on October 26th, 2018 to celebrate the centenary of Czechoslovakia, predecessor of today's Czechia and Slovakia, and their thriving relations with India, in presence of representatives of Indian central government, members of diplomatic corps, business, academia and science partners, media and Slovak and Czech citizens living in India.
- 19.09.2018Reception on the occasion of National Day of the Slovak Republic in New Delhi – 25th anniversary of the founding of the Slovak RepublicAmbassador of the Slovak Republic to India Ivan Lančarič held a state reception on September 17th 2018 on the occasion of National Day of the Slovak Republic (1st September, Constitution Day) in presence of representatives of Indian central government, members of diplomatic corps, business, academia and science partners, media and Slovak citizens living in India. Honorary Consuls of the Slovak Republic from Indian Bangalore and Nepalese Kathmandu also attended the reception.
- 21.08.2018Today (21 August 2018) Miroslav Lajčák, Minister of Foreign and European Affairs of the Slovak Republic, at the ministry addressed the ambassadors of the Slovak Republic abroad. They gathered in Bratislava to take part in a regular meeting of heads of representation missions of the Slovak Republic.