Embassy of the Slovak Republic in New Delhi
|50-M, Niti Marg, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi, India|
|Tel.:||+91 1126889071, +91 1126885340, +91 1126111075|
|Monday, Tuesday, Thursday: 9.00 – 12.30||(Consular and Visa Agenda)|
|Wednesday: 9.00 – 11.00 and 14.00 – 16.00||(Consular and Visa Agenda)|
|Friday: 9.00 – 12.30 and 14.00 – 16.00||(Consular and Visa Agenda)|
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday - 10.00-12.00
email@example.com (general requests and inquiries only)
firstname.lastname@example.org (Visa and Consular Section, visa and temporary residencies enqurieries)
ANNOUNCEMENT: Changes in applying for Schengen Visa and Slovak National Visa
Schengen Visa Applications (type C)
The Embassy of the Slovak Republic in New Delhi announces that since 11 December 2018, citizens of India submit their application for short term Schengen Visa (type C) at VFS Global in New Delhi, Bangalure and Mumbai. http://www.vfsglobal.com/slovakia/india/
Citizens of Bangladesh, Bhutan, Maldives, Nepal and Sri Lanka submit their application as before, at the Embassy of the Slovak Republic in New Delhi or at the respective Embassy, which represents Slovak Republic in their country. Personal presence of the applicant is mandatory, no applications through agent are allowed. Appointments for non-Indian citizens (from Bangladesh, Bhutan, Maldives, Nepal, Sri Lanka) are taken by e-mail: email@example.com, at the same time the applicants need to complete online applications on: https://ezov.mzv.sk/e-zov/ and print out.
National Visa applications (type D) and temporary/permanent residence applications
All applicants, whose stay in Slovakia exceeds 90 days have to apply for temporary/permanent residence or apply for National Visa (type D) for the purpose of submitting the application for temporary/permanent residence directly at the Alien Police in Slovak Republic. These applications have to be submitted at the Embassy of the Slovak Republic in New Delhi only. Personal presence of the applicant is mandatory.
Appointments for National D visa for temporary residence can be booked online only here: https://ezov.mzv.sk/e-zov/
Reservations for next month are opened only few weeks in advance. If there are no available dates, that means the slots are fully booked. Appointments for applicants for National D visa and temporary residence for employment must be booked online. E-mail requests for additional slots will not be taken into consideration.
Information for students and researchers
Applicants travelling to Slovakia for study or research for not longer than 90 days are applying for Schengen visa at VFS GLOBAL here: http://www.vfsglobal.com/slovakia/india/
Students and researchers with acceptation letter for longer stay – bachelor degree, master degree, PhD, national scholarship, research scholarship, hosting agreement etc. can apply for National D visa for the purpose of submitting the application for temporary residence for study or research directly at the Alien Police in Slovak Republic only with complete documentation for temporary residence in compliance with information provided here: https://www.mzv.sk/web/dilli-en/residence-of-foreigners-in-the-territory-of-the-slovak-republic
How to apply for appointment (students, researchers)
Once applicants’ documentation is complete as mentioned above, he/she will send email to firstname.lastname@example.org with his/her name, number of passport, date of birth and scan copy of acceptance letter/scholarship etc. asking for appointment. Appointments are given only by e-mail. Multiple e-mails are not taken in consideration.
National D visa for other purposes (family reunion, permanent residence for 5 years, special activities etc.):
Applicants applying for National D visa for the purpose of submitting the application for temporary/permanent residence directly at the Alien Police in Slovak Republic can apply only with complete documentation for temporary/permanent residence according to information provided here: https://www.mzv.sk/web/dilli-en/residence-of-foreigners-in-the-territory-of-the-slovak-republic
How to apply for appointment
Once applicants’ documentation is complete as mentioned above, he/she will send email to email@example.com with his/her name, number of passport, date of birth and information about the type of residence he wants to apply in Slovakia. Appointments are given only by e-mail. Multiple e-mails are not taken in consideration.
- 20.01.2020Vice Dean of Faculty of Arts of Comenius University in Bratislava spoke at the prestigious Raisina dialogue in New DelhiAlready the 5th edition of the multilateral conference on foreign and security policy Raisina dialogue took place in New Delhi from January 14th till January 16th.
- 20.12.2019Upon the invitation of the Chief Minister of Punjab Cpt. Amarinder Singh, Ivan Lančarič, Ambassador of the Slovak Republic paid a visit to Chandigar.
- 17.12.2019Fifteen students from Francis from Assisi Gymnazium in Žilina as well as students from New Delhi's St. Mark School, visited the Embassy of the Slovak Republic in New Delhi on 15 December 2019.
- 29.11.2019On 28.11. 2019 the Slovak Ambassador to India Ivan Lančarič met with the movie director Rumi Jaffery, the Bollywood star Emraan Hashmi and the rising star of the Indian cinematography Krystle D'Souza. The above mentioned along with the megastar of Indian film industry, Amitabh Bachchan are the main protagonists of the new Indian mystery/psychological thriller Chehre ("Faces"), which is about to be filmed since 10. 12. 2019 in the High Tatras, vicinity of the Sliezsky House.
- 22.11.2019On Thursday, November the 21st, on the occasion of the 30th anniversary of the Velvet Revolution, a festive reception was jointly organized by the Ambassador of the Slovak Republic to India Ivan Lančarič as well as the Ambassador of the Czech Republic to India Milan Hovorka.