The Embassy of the Slovak Republic in Dublin
|80 Merrion Square South, Dublin, Ireland|
|Tel.:||+353 16619594, +353 16619562|
Consular Section Email: email@example.com
Tuesday: 09:00 - 12:00
Tuesday: 12:00 - 12:30 – Visa applications only by appointment
Wednesday: 12:00 - 15:00
Thursday: 09:00 - 12:00
Thursday: 12:00 - 12:30 – Visa applications only by appointment
Monday to Friday 08:30 - 15:00. Please avoid calling during Opening Hours.
|The Embassy is closed due to Slovak National Holidays (Bank Holidays) during the following dates:|
|1st January||Day of the Establishment of the Slovak Republic|
|6th January|| |
Epiphany (The Three Magi and Christmas Day of Orthodox Christians)
|19th April||Good Friday|
|22nd April||Easter Monday|
|1st May||Labour Day|
|8th May||Day of Victory over fascism|
|5th July||St. Cyril and Methodius Day|
|29th August||Slovak National Uprising anniversary|
|1st September||Day of the Constitution of the Slovak Republic|
|15th September||Day of Our Lady of the Seven Sorrows|
|1st November||All Saints’ Day|
|17th November||Struggle for Freedom and Democracy Day|
|24th December||Christmas Eve|
|25th December||Christmas Day (First Christmas Holiday)|
|26th December||St. Stephen's Day (Second Christmas Holiday)|
- 18.03.2019Ambassadors of various countries accredited in Ireland were invited to the „Multicultural Week” organized by teachers and pupils of Wicklow Educate Together National School in Wicklow Town, Co. Wicklow on 7th March 2019.
- 06.03.2019A concert of classical music dedicated to a Slovak priest, composer, chorister, conductor, music teacher and publicist, organist Jan Levoslav Bell (1843-1936) took place at St. Stephen's Church The Nicholas' Collegiate Church in Galway on 5 March, 2019.
- 05.03.2019Call for applications within the National Scholarship Programme of the Slovak Republic is open for study, research, teaching and artistic stays during the academic year 2019/2020.
- 18.02.2019It was a great pleasure and honour to participate at the celebration of Multicultural Day at the St. Patrick’s Boy’s National School in Donabate, Co. Dublin on 15 February, 2019.
- 29.01.2019Embassy of the Slovak Republic in Dublin at biggest touristic event in Ireland Holiday World Show 2019The Slovak Embassy in Dublin participated in the Holiday World Show which took place between the 25th and 27th of January.