The Embassy of the Slovak Republic in Dublin
|80 Merrion Square South, Dublin, Ireland|
|Tel.:||+353 16619594, +353 16619562|
Consular Section Email: email@example.com
Tuesday: 09:00 - 12:00
Tuesday: 12:00 - 12:30 – Visa applications only by appointment
Wednesday: 12:00 - 15:00
Thursday: 09:00 - 12:00
Thursday: 12:00 - 12:30 – Visa applications only by appointment
Monday to Friday 08:30 - 15:00. Please avoid calling during Opening Hours.
|The Embassy is closed due to Slovak National Holidays (Bank Holidays) during the following dates:|
|1st January||Day of the Establishment of the Slovak Republic|
|6th January|| |
Epiphany (The Three Magi and Christmas Day of Orthodox Christians)
|19th April||Good Friday|
|22nd April||Easter Monday|
|1st May||Labour Day|
|8th May||Day of Victory over fascism|
|5th July||St. Cyril and Methodius Day|
|29th August||Slovak National Uprising anniversary|
|1st September||Day of the Constitution of the Slovak Republic|
|15th September||Day of Our Lady of the Seven Sorrows|
|1st November||All Saints’ Day|
|17th November||Struggle for Freedom and Democracy Day|
|24th December||Christmas Eve|
|25th December||Christmas Day (First Christmas Holiday)|
|26th December||St. Stephen's Day (Second Christmas Holiday)|
- 15.04.2019Today (15 April 2019), Miroslav Lajčák, Minister of Foreign and European Affairs of the Slovak Republic, spoke at the 19th Review Conference on Slovak Foreign and European Policy, organized by the Research Centre of the Slovak Foreign Policy Association (RC SFPA) in partnership with the Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs of the Slovak Republic. In his remarks, the minister evaluated developments on the global and European scene, important trends of Slovak foreign policy and internal developments.
- 29.03.2019Minister of Labour, Social Affairs and Family Ján Richter held a meeting with Irish partner, Regina Doherty, TD, in support of Slovakia and Bratislava to be ELA‘s headquartersMinister of Labour, Social Affairs and Family Ján Richter held a meeting with Irish partner, Regina Doherty, TD, in Dublin on March 27th, 2019, in support of Slovakia and Bratislava to be ELA‘s headquarters.
- 21.03.2019On March 19, 2019, a meeting with students of the prestigious Irish University of Trinity College Dublin focused on International Relations, International Law and International Business Law took place at the Slovak Embassy in Dublin.
- 18.03.2019Ambassadors of various countries accredited in Ireland were invited to the „Multicultural Week” organized by teachers and pupils of Wicklow Educate Together National School in Wicklow Town, Co. Wicklow on 7th March 2019.
- 06.03.2019A concert of classical music dedicated to a Slovak priest, composer, chorister, conductor, music teacher and publicist, organist Jan Levoslav Bell (1843-1936) took place at St. Stephen's Church The Nicholas' Collegiate Church in Galway on 5 March, 2019.