The Embassy of the Slovak Republic in Dublin
|80 Merrion Square South, Dublin, Ireland|
|Tel.:||+353 16619594, +353 16619562|
Consular Section Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tuesday: 09:00 - 12:00
Tuesday: 12:00 - 12:30 – Visa applications only by appointment
Wednesday: 12:00 - 15:00
Thursday: 09:00 - 12:00
Thursday: 12:00 - 12:30 – Visa applications only by appointment
Monday to Friday 08:30 - 15:00. Please avoid calling during Opening Hours.
|The Embassy is closed due to Slovak National Holidays (Bank Holidays) during the following dates:|
|1st January||Day of the Establishment of the Slovak Republic|
|6th January|| |
Epiphany (The Three Magi and Christmas Day of Orthodox Christians)
|19th April||Good Friday|
|22nd April||Easter Monday|
|1st May||Labour Day|
|8th May||Day of Victory over fascism|
|5th July||St. Cyril and Methodius Day|
|29th August||Slovak National Uprising anniversary|
|1st September||Day of the Constitution of the Slovak Republic|
|15th September||Day of Our Lady of the Seven Sorrows|
|1st November||All Saints’ Day|
|17th November||Struggle for Freedom and Democracy Day|
|24th December||Christmas Eve|
|25th December||Christmas Day (First Christmas Holiday)|
|26th December||St. Stephen's Day (Second Christmas Holiday)|
- 07.10.2019The Ostroha folklore group presented Slovakia at the Fingal Ethnic Nework Intercultural Day in DublinThe Intercultural Day organized by the Fingal Ethnic Network (FEN) in cooperation with the Department of Justice took place at the Phibblestown Community Centre in Dublin on Sunday, October 6th , 2019.
- 01.10.2019The State Secretary of the Ministry of Education, Science, Research and Sport of the Slovak Republic Ms. Oľga Nachtmannová visited the Education Centre for Slovak Children in Ireland in Dublin on 28th September, 2019. She was welcomed by Ms. Mária Pacherová, the Director of the Centre.
- 27.09.2019On September 27th, the State Minister of Education of the Slovak Republic Oľga Nachtmannová paid a visit to the city of Galway, where Irish entrepreneurs had an opportunity to attend presentation on the investment and touristic potential of Slovakia.
- 27.09.2019The State Secretary of Education of the Slovak Republic Oľga Nachtmannová started her working visit to Ireland by opening of the Investment seminar “Doing Business In The Heart Of Europe - Find New Opportunities In Slovakia & Czechia“ at the Slovak Embassy in Dublin on 26.9.2019. The seminar was organized on the occasion of the opening of the first Honorary Consular Office of the Slovak Republic in Galway.
- 25.09.2019Conference on the 30 Anniversary of ther fall of the totalitarian regime in former Eastern Bloc in DublinThe Embassy of Slovakia in Dublin along with other Embassies of former Eastern bloc organised a conference "30 Years On: Insights from East-Central and Wider Europe" at the Trinity College Dublin devoted to the development in the countries since the fall of the Berlin Wall and the Velvet Revolution in the then Czecho-Slovakia.