The Embassy of the Slovak Republic in Dublin
|80 Merrion Square South, Dublin, Ireland|
|Tel.:||+353 16619594, +353 16619562|
Tuesday: 09:00 - 12:00
Tuesday: 12:00 - 12:30 – Visa applications only by appointment
Wednesday: 12:00 - 15:00
Thursday: 09:00 - 12:00
Thursday: 12:00 - 12:30 – Visa applications only by appointment
Monday to Friday 08:30 - 15:00. Please avoid calling during Working Hours.
|Population registration services will be limited to urgent cases from 11 til 26 October 2017 due to technical issues.|
The Embassy is closed due to Slovak National Holidays (Bank Holidays) during the following dates:
|1 January||Day of the Establishment of the Slovak Republic|
|6 January|| |
Epiphany (The Three Magi and Christmas Day of Orthodox Christians)
|1 May||International Workers' Day|
|8 May||Day of victory over fascism|
|5 July||St. Cyril and Methodius Day|
|29 August||Slovak National Uprising anniversary|
|1 September||Day of the Constitution of the Slovak Republic|
|15 September||Day of Our Lady of the Seven Sorrows|
|1 November||All Saints’ Day|
|17 November||Struggle for Freedom and Democracy Day|
|24 December||Christmas Eve|
|25 December||Christmas Day (First Christmas Holiday)|
|26 December||St. Stephen's Day (Second Christmas Holiday)|
- 30.01.2018Reception on the occasion of 25th Anniversary of the Establishment of the Slovak Republic at the Embassy in DublinOn the occasion of the 25th Anniversary of the Establishment of the Slovak Republic, a reception took place at the Embassy of the Slovak Republic in Dublin on 30th of January, 2018. The Slovak Ambassador to Ireland, Igor Pokojný, highlighted important milestones in Slovak history, some of which will be commemorated this year.
- 29.01.2018The Slovak Embassy in Dublin participated in the Holiday World Show that took place between the 26th and 28th of January. Visited by more than 40 000 people over the course of three days, this exhibition is the biggest touristic event in Ireland. The Embassy of the Slovak Republic in Dublin, along with the Travel Agency SATUR, promoted the culture, history and natural beauty of Slovakia. The Slovak stand was busy with B2B meetings with partners and professionals, and visitors could choose from a wide range of holidays packages, including tailor-made ones. Many visitors used the opportunity as well to virtually visit Slovakia with the help of 3D glasses.
- 05.09.2017State Secretary of the Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs of the Slovak Republic Ivan Korčok received today (5 September) designated Ambassador of Ireland Hildegard Ó Riain during her inaugural visit. This will already be the second diplomatic mission of the ambassador, who in the past used to act as the deputy head of the Ireland´s representation office in Bratislava.
- 26.07.2017Bilateral Slovak-Irish relations, also following up the recent visit by the Irish Minister for Foreign Affairs, Simon Coveney, in Slovakia, Brexit as well as the dynamics of developments within the EU were the key topics of today’s (26 July) conversation between Minister of Foreign and European Affairs SR, Miroslav Lajčák, and Ambassador of the Republic of Ireland to Slovakia, Anne-Marie Callan, in a farewell reception on the occasion of the end of her diplomatic mission. Minister Lajčák thanked the ambassador for her contribution to deepening bilateral relations.
- 04.07.2017State Secretary of Foreign and European Affairs of the Slovak Republic Ivan Korčok received Ambassador of the Republic of Ireland Anne-Marie Callan today (4 July) as her diplomatic mission to the Slovak Republic is nearing its end.