The Embassy of the Slovak Republic in Dublin
|80 Merrion Square South, Dublin, Ireland|
|Tel.:||+353 16619594, +353 16619562|
Consular Section Email: email@example.com
Tuesday: 09:00 - 12:00
Tuesday: 12:00 - 12:30 – Visa applications only by appointment
Wednesday: 12:00 - 15:00
Thursday: 09:00 - 12:00
Thursday: 12:00 - 12:30 – Visa applications only by appointment
Monday to Friday 08:30 - 15:00. Please avoid calling during Opening Hours.
|The Embassy is closed due to Slovak National Holidays (Bank Holidays) during the following dates:|
|1st January||Day of the Establishment of the Slovak Republic|
|6th January|| |
Epiphany (The Three Magi and Christmas Day of Orthodox Christians)
|19th April||Good Friday|
|22nd April||Easter Monday|
|1st May||Labour Day|
|8th May||Day of Victory over fascism|
|5th July||St. Cyril and Methodius Day|
|29th August||Slovak National Uprising anniversary|
|1st September||Day of the Constitution of the Slovak Republic|
|15th September||Day of Our Lady of the Seven Sorrows|
|1st November||All Saints’ Day|
|17th November||Struggle for Freedom and Democracy Day|
|24th December||Christmas Eve|
|25th December||Christmas Day (First Christmas Holiday)|
|26th December||St. Stephen's Day (Second Christmas Holiday)|
- 06.11.2018On November 5th, 2018 the Embassy of Slovakia in co-operation with the National Library of Ireland and the Embassy of Slovakia in London presented to the Irish literary public a new translation of The Bloody Sonnets by Pavol Országh Hviezdoslav, Slovakia’s greatest poet.
- 10.10.2018Miroslav Lajčák, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign and European Affairs of the Slovak Republic, paid an official visit to Ireland today (10 October 2018). He spoke with Simon Coveney, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister for Foreign Affairs and Trade, and also visited the border between Ireland and Northern Ireland. “Meeting with you – local people and business leaders living in the border area – enabled me to feel your fears about Brexit and provided me with a more detailed picture of its possible negative impacts on your everyday lives,” stated the head of Slovak diplomacy.
- 21.08.2018Today (21 August 2018) Miroslav Lajčák, Minister of Foreign and European Affairs of the Slovak Republic, at the ministry addressed the ambassadors of the Slovak Republic abroad. They gathered in Bratislava to take part in a regular meeting of heads of representation missions of the Slovak Republic.
- 03.07.2018The Slovak Embassy in Dublin hosted a Reception for the Slovak community living in Ireland, on the occasion of the Day of Slovaks living abroad on Tuesday, 3rdJuly, 2018.
- 07.06.2018Ivan Korčok, State Secretary of the Slovak Foreign and European Affairs Ministry, received today (7 June 2018) a delegation of business leaders from Ireland who arrived for a two-day visit to the Slovak Republic to deepen trade relations at the SME level. The mission of the Irish entrepreneurs represents the biggest and the most influential association of retailers that joins together more than 1,700 companies.