The Embassy of the Slovak Republic in The Hague
|Parkweg 1, 2585, JG Den Haag, Kingdom of the Netherlands|
Appointment for signature verification, submitting of consular applications (passport, ID card, driving license, registration of birth and marriage, criminal record, certificate of citizenship) can be made via online portal, or via phone: +31 70 416 77 73, or via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tel.: 0031 70 4167773
Fax: 0031 70 4167782
Working hours of consular department:
Monday 09:00 - 12:00
Tuesday 09:00 – 16:00
Wednesday 09:00 – 12:00
Thursday 13:00 – 16:00
Friday 09:00 – 12:00
- 05.03.2019Call for applications within the National Scholarship Programme of the Slovak Republic is open for study, research, teaching and artistic stays during the academic year 2019/2020.
- 04.03.2019Statement of the Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs of the Slovak Republic on the OPCW Final Report on the Chemical Attack in Douma, Syria, on 7 April 2018The Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs of the Slovak Republic has studied the final report of the Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW), published on 1 March 2019, on the investigation of the incident of the use of chemical weapons in the Syrian city of Douma on 7 April 2018. The conclusions of the report, which was worked out in compliance with the established proceedings, methods and mandates of the OPCW, confirm that there are substantiated reasons to believe that a toxic chemical substance as a weapon, namely chlorine, was used in Douma. We deem the selected proceedings and methods from the OPCW investigation to be highly qualified, objective, impartial, and independent, and we fully recognize and respect their outcomes.
- 10.01.2019Once again this year the Embassy of the Slovak Republic in The Hague together with the Ministry of Transport and Construction of the Slovak Republic, promotes treasures of Slovakia at the largest tourism and leisure fair in the Netherlands.
- 27.09.2018The National Scholarship Programme of the Slovak Republic supports mobility of international students, PhD students, university teachers, researchers and artists to stay at Slovak universities and Slovak research organisations.
- 21.08.2018Today (21 August 2018) Miroslav Lajčák, Minister of Foreign and European Affairs of the Slovak Republic, at the ministry addressed the ambassadors of the Slovak Republic abroad. They gathered in Bratislava to take part in a regular meeting of heads of representation missions of the Slovak Republic.