The Embassy of the Slovak Republic in The Hague
|Parkweg 1, 2585, JG Den Haag, Kingdom of the Netherlands|
Appointment for signature verification, submitting of consular applications (passport, ID card, driving license, registration of birth and marriage, criminal record, certificate of citizenship) can be made via online portal, or via phone: +31 70 416 77 73, or via e-mail: email@example.com.
Tel.: 0031 70 4167773
Fax: 0031 70 4167782
Working hours of consular department:
Monday 09:00 - 12:00
Tuesday 09:00 – 16:00
Wednesday 09:00 – 12:00
Thursday 13:00 – 16:00
Friday 09:00 – 12:00
- 08.12.2019Today (December 8, 2019), Miroslav Lajčák, Minister of Foreign and European Affairs of the Slovak Republic, took part in a working meeting of the ministers of foreign affairs of the Visegrad 4 and Benelux countries. The diplomacy chiefs discussed a wide spectrum of issues on the European agenda in the context of the current institutional functioning of the EU, such as Brexit, the climate policy and enlargement.
- 04.07.2019“The dynamics of foreign policy events pushes us to continue maintaining a high degree of professionalism in our foreign service,” stated Miroslav Lajčák, Minister of Foreign and European Affairs of the Slovak Republic, in his concluding remarks delivered at the meeting of the heads of diplomatic missions. As he clarified, demands on multilateral political, consular and economic dimensions of foreign policy are high, and therefore it is important to continue to deliver consistently. “I wish to thank you for always having the interests of the Slovak Republic and its citizens in mind while carrying out your tasks,” emphasized the head of the Slovak diplomatic service, addressing the Slovak ambassadors as he was formally closing the four-day meeting.
- 03.07.2019Being received by the President of the Slovak Republic Zuzana Čaputova was the most important item of the agenda of the meeting of the heads of diplomatic missions, which continued today (July 3, 2019) in Bratislava. “I took office with the idea that I wish to be an active president in the area of foreign policy among others. I will clearly and straightforwardly communicate our values and our interests and defend them, as I wish for Slovakia to be perceived as a confident country with its values firmly anchored. I will not be silent should our values be besmirched, or should there be confusing signals coming out of Slovakia or acts against our interests as a member of the EU and NATO. This is mainly what we discussed with the minister of foreign affairs Miroslav Lajčák and our ambassadors. I very much appreciate the work they do for Slovakia. I promise I will do everything I can so that they can be proud of Slovakia and have good conditions for their demanding work. I want our diplomatic service to continue to be respected and of quality,” proclaimed the Slovak president Zuzana Čaputová.
- 03.07.2019“I appreciate that in part owing to the national brand we are seen today much more positively abroad,” stated the Minister of Foreign and Euroepan Affairs of the Slovak Republic, Miroslav Lajčák, referring to the results of the prestigious ranking “FutureBrand Country Index 2019” in which Slovakia has moved up 24 places since 2014.
- 02.07.2019Economic diplomacy, development aid and cooperation with the business sector at home and abroad were the three dominant themes of the second day of the standard meeting of the heads of diplomatic missions, which continued today (2 July 2019) at the Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs of the Slovak Republic, in Bratislava. “Economic diplomacy, development aid and generally coordinating activities with the business sector are one of the main tasks of the heads of diplomatic missions,” the Minister of Foreign and European Affairs of the Slovak Republic, Miroslav Lajčák, said as he welcomed the Deputy Prime Minister for Investments and Informatization Richard Raši and the Minister of Economy Peter Žiga.