The Embassy of the Slovak Republic in The Hague
|Parkweg 1, 2585, JG Den Haag, Kingdom of the Netherlands|
Appointment for signature verification, submitting of consular applications (passport, ID card, driving license, registration of birth and marriage, criminal record, certificate of citizenship) can be made via online portal, or via phone: +31 70 416 77 73, or via e-mail: email@example.com.
Tel.: 0031 70 4167773
Fax: 0031 70 4167782
Working hours of consular department:
Monday 09:00 - 12:00
Tuesday 09:00 – 16:00
Wednesday 09:00 – 12:00
Thursday 13:00 – 16:00
Friday 09:00 – 12:00
- 19.06.2020Following the measure of the Public Health Office of the Slovak Republic (Measure of the ÚVZ SR No. OLP / 5089/2020), the Slovak Republic is proceeding to further relax measures at border crossings. From 20 June 2020 from 6:00 am the regime of free border crossings applies to persons returning from Bulgaria, Cyprus, the Czech Republic, Montenegro, Denmark (including the Faroe Islands), Estonia, Finland, Greece, Croatia, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Latvia, Hungary, Malta, Monaco, Germany, Norway, Poland, Austria, Slovenia and Switzerland. On their return, citizens do not have to go to home isolation or present a negative RT-PCR test for the COVID-19 disease.
- 10.06.2020Slovakia Introduces Free Movement for Citizens and an Unlimited Border Regime with 19 European Countries. The Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs Calls for Caution and Continues to Recommend not to Travel to the Rest of The WorldFollowing the measure of the Public Health Office of the Slovak Republic (ÚVZ SR No. OLP/4739/2020), of 10 June 2020, the Slovak Republic has lifted measures at border crossings for persons returning from Bulgaria, Cyprus, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Croatia, Iceland, the Principality of Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Latvia, Hungary, Malta, Germany, Norway, Austria, Slovenia and Switzerland.
- 04.06.2020Today (June 5, 2020) the State Secretary of the Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs of the Slovak Republic, Ingrid Brocková, received the President of the World Association of Slovaks Living Abroad, Vladimír Skalský. Together, they discussed issues concerning the further enhancement and development of relations between the Slovak Republic and the Slovaks living abroad.
- 17.03.2020Based on the decision of Miroslav Lajčák, Minister of Foreign and European Affairs of the Slovak Republic, the diplomatic missions of the Slovak Republic abroad are registering information about citizens who are currently staying abroad and are interested in returning to Slovakia. Since the telephone lines are permanently occupied, we recommend registering electronically. (When registering it is necessary to state one’s identification and contact details, and the reason why one is staying abroad.)
- 16.03.2020Travel Recommendation: Grade 3 – Recommendation Not to Travel | All Countries of the World | COVID-19The Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs of the Slovak Republic recommends that the citizens of the Slovak Republic not travel to any country of the world.