The Embassy of the Slovak Republic in Kiev
|Jaroslavov Val č. 34, Kiev, Ukraine|
Consular Section of the Embassy of the Slovak Republic in Kyiv
Patorzhynskogo Str. No. 14, 010 34 Kiyv, Ukraine
Tel.: 0038/044/220 12 03, 220 12 04
Fax: 0038/044/220 12 05
Office hours: Monday – Friday: from 08.30 to 17.00
Office hours for lodging visa applications: Monday – Friday: from 09.00 to 12.00
- 13.04.2018Lukáš Parízek, State Secretary of the Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs of the Slovak Republic and special representative of the ministry for Slovakia’s presidency of the OSCE, visited the region of Donbas in Ukraine on Friday, 13 April. The aim of his trip was to learn directly on the spot about the security situation in the conflict zone as part of the preparation by Slovakia for its presidency of the Organisation for Security and Co-operation in Europe (OSCE) in 2019. After taking part in the briefing in the Steering Centre of the OSCE Special Monitoring Mission in Ukraine (SMM), he visited the battlefront of the conflict zone near the town of Mariupol. He was provided detailed information on the activities of OSCE observers in the East of Ukraine where he also greeted Slovaks who work in the mission. “I appreciate the demanding and responsible work of international observers as well as the key role of the mission in stabilizing the situation in the region,“ stated the state secretary.
- 12.04.2018Lukáš Parízek, State Secretary of the Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs of the Slovak Republic and special representative of the ministry for Slovakia’s presidency of the OSCE, visited Kyiv on Thursday, 12 April 2018. During the meeting with his diplomatic partner, Vasyľ Bodnár, Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Ukraine, he dealt with a wide spectrum of bilateral issues, regional security and international topics.
- 11.04.2017Minister Lajčák in Kyiv: “Ukraine has accomplished more progress in the past three years than over the previous twenty years”The Slovak Republic continues supporting the independence, sovereignty and territorial integrity of Ukraine. We see no other way out from the crisis in the south-east of the state than a political process based on consistent implementation of the Minsk Agreements. This was the outcome from today’s (11 April) working visit by Minister of Foreign and European Affairs of the Slovak Republic, Miroslav Lajčák, in Kyiv, accompanied by the heads of diplomacy of the Czech Republic (Lubomír Zaorálek) and Hungary (Péter Szijjártó).
- 11.04.2017State Secretary Parízek and Ambassador of Ukraine discuss deepening bilateral relations especially in economic cooperationState Secretary of the Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs of the Slovak Republic, Lukáš Parízek, received the new Ambassador of Ukraine to Slovakia, Yuriy Mushka, today (11 April).
- 23.03.2017Parízek: “ Slovakia as a neighbor is sincerely interested in prosperity and a peaceful future for Ukraine”he 14th session of the Intergovernmental Slovak-Ukrainian Commission for National Minorities, Education and Culture was held at the Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs of the Slovak Republic today (23 March). The meeting was opened by the chair, State Secretary of the Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs of the Slovak Republic Lukáš Parízek; his co-chair on behalf of Ukraine was Svitlana Fomenko, Ukrainian Deputy Minister of Culture.