The Embassy of the Slovak Republic in Kiev
|Jaroslavov Val č. 34, Kiev, Ukraine|
Consular Section of the Embassy of the Slovak Republic in Kyiv
Patorzhynskogo Str. No. 14, 010 34 Kiyv, Ukraine
Tel.: 0038/044/220 12 03, 220 12 04
Fax: 0038/044/220 12 05
Office hours: Monday – Friday: from 08.30 to 17.00
Office hours for lodging visa applications: Monday – Friday: from 09.00 to 12.00
- 16.01.2019The two-day visit paid by Miroslav Lajčák, Minister of Foreign and European Affairs of the Slovak Republic, to Ukraine continued today (16 January 2019) when the head of Slovak diplomacy visited the city of Severodonetsk in the company of Pavlo Klimkin, Ukraine’s Foreign Affairs Minister. The Slovak Minister met with representatives of the administration of Luhansk Oblast and emphasized that the key condition for a positive development is to reach a long-term ceasefire. “If the military logic and the mutual exchange of fire continue, with targets including schools, hospitals and factories, we will not get anywhere.
- 30.11.2018The V4 Political Directors under the SK V4 Presidency paid visit to Kiev on 30 November 2018. The current situation in the Sea of Azov was one of the main topics, discussed also with the State Secretary of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine Vasyl Bodnar.
- 24.11.2018State Secretary Ružička Presented IOSU Non-Governmental Organization with a Humanitarian Gift in KievAndrej Kiska, President of the Slovak Republic, is paying a working visit to Ukraine on 23-24 November 2018, accompanied by František Ružička, State Secretary of the Slovak Foreign and European Affairs Ministry.
- 05.10.2018Minister zahraničných vecí a európskych záležitostí SR Miroslav Lajčák sprevádzaný svojim rezortným partnerom Pavlom Klimkinom zavítal v druhý deň svojej pracovnej návštevy Ukrajiny do mesta Charkov na východe krajiny, kde sa oboznámil s rozvojom mesta a regiónu, ktorý leží pri hraniciach s Ruskou federáciou.
- 04.10.2018During the first day of his working visit to Ukraine, Miroslav Lajčák, Minister of Foreign and European Affairs of the Slovak Republic, met with his counterpart Pavlo Klimkin. He was also received by Petro Poroshenko, President of Ukraine, and Andriy Parubiy, Speaker of the Parliament. The importance of Ukraine for Slovakia is attested to by the fact that this is the first bilateral visit of the head of Slovak diplomacy after the end of his mandate as President of the 72nd UN General Assembly, which was especially appreciated by the Ukrainian partners. This has also been the first visit to the countries that are important for Slovakia regarding its Chairmanship of the OSCE in 2019. At the meeting with the partners, Minister Lajčák stressed that Slovakia unconditionally supports the sovereignty and territorial integrity of Ukraine and expressed the support for the reform process, which is the key element in the further progress of the country within its integration ambitions. “We are ready to further help you in meeting this important role, as well as to share with you our expertise that we acquired during our transformation process,” said Minister Lajčák, who assured his partners that Slovakia will continue in humanitarian and development aid vis-à-vis Ukraine.