The Embassy of the Slovak Republic in Kiev
|Jaroslavov Val č. 34, Kiev, Ukraine|
Consular Section of the Embassy of the Slovak Republic in Kyiv
Patorzhynskogo Str. No. 14, 010 34 Kiyv, Ukraine
Tel.: 0038/044/220 12 03, 220 12 04
Fax: 0038/044/220 12 05
Office hours: Monday – Friday: from 08.30 to 17.00
Office hours for lodging visa applications: Monday – Friday: from 09.00 to 12.00
- 05.10.2018Minister zahraničných vecí a európskych záležitostí SR Miroslav Lajčák sprevádzaný svojim rezortným partnerom Pavlom Klimkinom zavítal v druhý deň svojej pracovnej návštevy Ukrajiny do mesta Charkov na východe krajiny, kde sa oboznámil s rozvojom mesta a regiónu, ktorý leží pri hraniciach s Ruskou federáciou.
- 04.10.2018During the first day of his working visit to Ukraine, Miroslav Lajčák, Minister of Foreign and European Affairs of the Slovak Republic, met with his counterpart Pavlo Klimkin. He was also received by Petro Poroshenko, President of Ukraine, and Andriy Parubiy, Speaker of the Parliament. The importance of Ukraine for Slovakia is attested to by the fact that this is the first bilateral visit of the head of Slovak diplomacy after the end of his mandate as President of the 72nd UN General Assembly, which was especially appreciated by the Ukrainian partners. This has also been the first visit to the countries that are important for Slovakia regarding its Chairmanship of the OSCE in 2019. At the meeting with the partners, Minister Lajčák stressed that Slovakia unconditionally supports the sovereignty and territorial integrity of Ukraine and expressed the support for the reform process, which is the key element in the further progress of the country within its integration ambitions. “We are ready to further help you in meeting this important role, as well as to share with you our expertise that we acquired during our transformation process,” said Minister Lajčák, who assured his partners that Slovakia will continue in humanitarian and development aid vis-à-vis Ukraine.
- 21.08.2018Today (21 August 2018) Miroslav Lajčák, Minister of Foreign and European Affairs of the Slovak Republic, at the ministry addressed the ambassadors of the Slovak Republic abroad. They gathered in Bratislava to take part in a regular meeting of heads of representation missions of the Slovak Republic.
- 21.08.2018The Slovak Investment and Trade Development Agency (SARIO) invites you to the Slovak Matchmaking Fair Bratislava 2018, which will take place on November 13, 2018 in Bratislava.
- 27.07.2018Statement of the Slovak Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs on support of the territorial integrity of UkraineThe Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs of the Slovak Republic, in line with the joint position of the member states of the European Union and the North Atlantic Alliance, has not recognized the results of the illegal referendum in Crimea of March 2014.