The Embassy of the Slovak Republic in Kiev
|Jaroslavov Val č. 34, Kiev, Ukraine|
Consular Section of the Embassy of the Slovak Republic in Kyiv
Patorzhynskogo Str. No. 14, 010 34 Kiyv, Ukraine
Tel.: 0038/044/220 12 03, 220 12 04
Fax: 0038/044/220 12 05
Office hours: Monday – Friday: from 08.30 to 17.00
Office hours for lodging visa applications: Monday – Friday: from 09.00 to 12.00
- 11.04.2017Minister Lajčák in Kyiv: “Ukraine has accomplished more progress in the past three years than over the previous twenty years”The Slovak Republic continues supporting the independence, sovereignty and territorial integrity of Ukraine. We see no other way out from the crisis in the south-east of the state than a political process based on consistent implementation of the Minsk Agreements. This was the outcome from today’s (11 April) working visit by Minister of Foreign and European Affairs of the Slovak Republic, Miroslav Lajčák, in Kyiv, accompanied by the heads of diplomacy of the Czech Republic (Lubomír Zaorálek) and Hungary (Péter Szijjártó).
- 11.04.2017State Secretary Parízek and Ambassador of Ukraine discuss deepening bilateral relations especially in economic cooperationState Secretary of the Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs of the Slovak Republic, Lukáš Parízek, received the new Ambassador of Ukraine to Slovakia, Yuriy Mushka, today (11 April).
- 23.03.2017Parízek: “ Slovakia as a neighbor is sincerely interested in prosperity and a peaceful future for Ukraine”he 14th session of the Intergovernmental Slovak-Ukrainian Commission for National Minorities, Education and Culture was held at the Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs of the Slovak Republic today (23 March). The meeting was opened by the chair, State Secretary of the Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs of the Slovak Republic Lukáš Parízek; his co-chair on behalf of Ukraine was Svitlana Fomenko, Ukrainian Deputy Minister of Culture.
- 25.01.2017State Secretary Korčok: Slovak assistance to Ukraine is tangible evidence of solidarity and support of the European future of our eastern neighborBratislava (25 January) - State Secretary of the Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs of the Slovak Republic and the Slovak Government Proxy for the Slovak Presidency of the Council of the EU Ivan Korčok received new Ambassador of Ukraine to the Slovak Republic Yurii Mushka on the occasion of presenting copies of his credentials today.
- 25.05.2016Bratislava (25 May) - At its Wednesday session in Bratislava, the Government of the Slovak Republic approved the nomination of Minister of Foreign and European Affairs Miroslav Lajčák for the post of UN Secretary-General. This was done in response to the invitation made by President of the UN General Assembly for the member states to nominate candidates with proven leadership and managerial abilities, extensive experience in international relations, and strong diplomatic, communication and multilingual skills for this post.