The Embassy of the Slovak Republic in Nairobi
|Milimani Road, P.O.Box 30 204, Nairobi, Kenya|
|Tel.:||+254 202721896, +254 202721898|
The office hours of Visa and Consular Section:
Tuesdays and Thursdays:
- from 9:00 am to 12:00 am (except from Slovak National and Public Holiday)
- accepting of visa applications, superlegalization, pick-ups of visa decisions
Note: For submitting the application for temporary/permanent residence at the Embassy of the Slovak Republic in Nairobi, it is necessary to schedule an appointment via e-mail.
- 27.09.2018Slovakia and Slovak companies in the energy sector as well as in the construction, agriculture and water management industries are being visited this week by Simon K. Kachapin, the First Secretary of the Ministry of Energy of the Republic of Kenya. He was received today (27 September) by Lukáš Parízek, State Secretary of the Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs of the Slovak Republic.
- 21.08.2018Today (21 August 2018) Miroslav Lajčák, Minister of Foreign and European Affairs of the Slovak Republic, at the ministry addressed the ambassadors of the Slovak Republic abroad. They gathered in Bratislava to take part in a regular meeting of heads of representation missions of the Slovak Republic.
- 14.12.2017Parízek “Innovative development aid means formation of a real independent sustainable economic model”Bratislava (14 December) - State Secretary of the Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs of the Slovak Republic, Lukáš Parízek, officially introduced the joint V4 project for improving the economic and social situation on the coast of Kenya. The project is funded from the Emergency Trust Fund for Stability addressing root causes of irregular migration and displaced persons in Africa (“Trust Fund for Africa”).
- 01.03.2017State Secretary of the Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs of the Slovak Republic Lukáš Parízek today (1 March) received designated Ambassador of the Republic of Uganda to the Slovak Republic (seated in Berlin) Marcel Robert Tibaleka, who presented him with copies of his credentials.
- 15.02.2017State Secretary of the Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs of the Slovak Republic Lukáš Parízek accompanied President of the Slovak Republic Andrej Kiska during his first ever official visit to the Republic of Kenya and to sub-Saharan Africa on 12-15 February 2017.