The Embassy of the Slovak Republic in Nairobi
|Milimani Road, P.O.Box 30 204, Nairobi, Kenya|
|Tel.:||+254 202721896, +254 202721898|
The office hours of Visa and Consular Section:
Tuesdays and Thursdays:
- from 9:00 am to 12:00 am (except from Slovak National and Public Holiday)
- accepting of visa applications, superlegalization, pick-ups of visa decisions
Note: For submitting the application for temporary/permanent residence at the Embassy of the Slovak Republic in Nairobi, it is necessary to schedule an appointment via e-mail.
- 15.04.2019Today (15 April 2019), Miroslav Lajčák, Minister of Foreign and European Affairs of the Slovak Republic, spoke at the 19th Review Conference on Slovak Foreign and European Policy, organized by the Research Centre of the Slovak Foreign Policy Association (RC SFPA) in partnership with the Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs of the Slovak Republic. In his remarks, the minister evaluated developments on the global and European scene, important trends of Slovak foreign policy and internal developments.
- 10.03.2019In relation to the Ethiopian Airlines crash, we would like to express our most sincere condolences to all the families of the victims of this tragedy, in which, according to the official information, 4 citizens of the Slovak Republic have died.
- 05.03.2019Call for applications within the National Scholarship Programme of the Slovak Republic is open for study, research, teaching and artistic stays during the academic year 2019/2020.
- 27.09.2018Slovakia and Slovak companies in the energy sector as well as in the construction, agriculture and water management industries are being visited this week by Simon K. Kachapin, the First Secretary of the Ministry of Energy of the Republic of Kenya. He was received today (27 September) by Lukáš Parízek, State Secretary of the Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs of the Slovak Republic.
- 21.08.2018Today (21 August 2018) Miroslav Lajčák, Minister of Foreign and European Affairs of the Slovak Republic, at the ministry addressed the ambassadors of the Slovak Republic abroad. They gathered in Bratislava to take part in a regular meeting of heads of representation missions of the Slovak Republic.