The Embassy of the Slovak Republic in Nairobi
|Milimani Road, P.O.Box 30 204, Nairobi, Kenya|
|Tel.:||+254 202721896, +254 202721898|
RESTRICTIONS ON ACTIVITIES OF THE CONSULAR DEPARTMENT
The Consular Department of the Embassy of the Slovak Republic in Nairobi takes these preventive measures to protect the health of both clients and employees due to the worsening of epidemiological situation in the Republic of Kenya and worldwide:
- THE ACCEPTANCE OF VISA APPLICATIONS (Schengen and national) AND RESIDENCE PERMIT APPLICATIONS IS TEMPORARILY SUSPENDED for indefinite period of time/until further notice.
- processing of consular requests of the Slovak citizens will be based on urgency and necessity of in advanced notified acts.
- Slovak citizens can contact the Embassy of the Slovak Republic in Nairobi via e-mail email@example.com or phone +254 202 721 896/ +254 202 721 898 and the urgency of individual requests will be assessed by the Consular Department of the Slovak Embassy in Nairobi.
- We also inform all clients that their body temperature will be measured before entering the Embassy premises, moreover everybody is required to wear a protective facemask and gloves during the whole time.
Thank you for your understanding.
- 21.05.2020Travel Recommendation of the Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs of the Slovak Republic during the COVID-19 PandemicThe Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs of the Slovak Republic reiterates the recommendation not to travel to any country in the world.
- 17.03.2020Based on the decision of Miroslav Lajčák, Minister of Foreign and European Affairs of the Slovak Republic, the diplomatic missions of the Slovak Republic abroad are registering information about citizens who are currently staying abroad and are interested in returning to Slovakia. Since the telephone lines are permanently occupied, we recommend registering electronically. (When registering it is necessary to state one’s identification and contact details, and the reason why one is staying abroad.)
- 16.03.2020Travel Recommendation: Grade 3 – Recommendation Not to Travel | All Countries of the World | COVID-19The Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs of the Slovak Republic recommends that the citizens of the Slovak Republic not travel to any country of the world.
- 27.02.2020Bratislava, 27 February 2020 – Based on the conclusions from the meeting of the Security Council of the Slovak Republic today, the Slovak Republic has adopted several measures. At the same time an emergency task force meeting was held at the Ministry of Interior of the Slovak Republic, which will daily evaluate the current situation with regard to the COVID-19 (the coronavirus) disease.
- 30.12.2019Minister Lajčák Sends a Telegram of Condolences to the Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation of SomaliaMinister of Foreign and European Affairs of the Slovak Republic Miroslav Lajčák sent a telegram of condolences to his Somalian counterpart Ahmed Isse Awad on the occasion of the terrorist attack in the capital city of Somalia Mogadisho on 28 December 2019, in which several innocent people lost their lives.