The Embassy of the Slovak Republic in Oslo
|Thomas Heftyes gate 24, Oslo, Norway|
Please be informed that the Embassy of the Slovak Republic in Oslo will be closed on 1st of November 2017 (Wednesday) and 17th of November 2017 (Friday), due to statutory holidays of the Slovak Republic. In case of an emergency, please call +4722049470 or +4799511030.
- 17.10.2017Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Slovak Republic to the Republic of Iceland residing in the Kingdom of Norway Ms Denisa Frelichová presented her credentials to the President of the Republic of Iceland Guðni Th. Jóhannesson during the official ceremony on October 17, 2017.
- 20.09.2017Ambassador of the Slovak Republic to the Kingdom of Norway Ms Denisa Frelichová presented her credentials to the King Harald V.Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Slovak Republic to the Kingdom of Norway Ms Denisa Frelichová presented her credentials to the King Harald V. during the official ceremony at the Royal Palace on September 19, 2017.
- 30.08.2017The Faculty of Law, Comenius University in Bratislava as one of the few law faculties in the Central and Eastern Europe is opening a new Master´s degree programme in English language in the academic year 2017/2018.
- 03.07.2017Project FOTOROMA is one of the research projects of the Faculty of Mass Media Communication at the University of Ss. Cyril and Methodius in Trnava. The aim of this project is to raise awareness of the cultural diversity of the Roma and to build intercultural dialogue through photography. It focuses on intercultural dialogue and the promotion of contemporary Roma culture towards audiences in Slovakia and Norway, as well as internationally.
- 09.06.2017State Secretary of the Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs of the Slovak Republic Ivan Korčok paid visit to Norway on 8-9 June, where he met with Frank Bakke Jensen, Minister of European Economic Area (EEA) and European Affairs. They highlighted the excellent level of bilateral cooperation and especially intensive political contacts between the two countries.