The Embassy of the Slovak Republic in Sofia is hereby putting the real estate properties up for sale. The sale concerns estates situated on Blvd. Janko Sakazov 9, 1504 Sofia, with the land plot area of 5 726 sq. m. and buildings with built-up area 1592 sq. m. Offers processing details can be requested at the Embassy of the Slovak Republic, Blvd. Janko Sakazov 9, 1504 Sofia until 31.7.2017.
contacts: E. Majerský
cell phone: +359 889 226 791
- 03.07.2017Project FOTOROMA is one of the research projects of the Faculty of Mass Media Communication at the University of Ss. Cyril and Methodius in Trnava. The aim of this project is to raise awareness of the cultural diversity of the Roma and to build intercultural dialogue through photography. It focuses on intercultural dialogue and the promotion of contemporary Roma culture towards audiences in Slovakia and Norway, as well as internationally.
- 09.06.2017State Secretary of the Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs of the Slovak Republic Ivan Korčok paid visit to Norway on 8-9 June, where he met with Frank Bakke Jensen, Minister of European Economic Area (EEA) and European Affairs. They highlighted the excellent level of bilateral cooperation and especially intensive political contacts between the two countries.
- 01.03.2017A new call for applications within the National Scholarship Programme of the Slovak Republic is open for study, research, teaching and artistic stays during the academic year 2017/2018.
- 28.11.2016Bratislava (28 November) – Slovakia and Norway signed the Memorandums of Understanding on implementing the European Economic Area (EEA) Financial Mechanism and Norwegian Financial Mechanism in Bratislava today. The documents were signed by Minister of Foreign and European Affairs of the Slovak Republic Miroslav Lajčák on behalf of Slovakia, and by EEA and European Affairs Minister of the Kingdom of Norway Elisabeth Vik Aspaker. This will enable Slovakia to draw the EEA and the so-called Norwegian funds in the amount of €113 million by 2021, a substantially higher sum than in the previous period. “Slovakia has traditionally led among the 16 recipient countries in the negotiations on concluding memorandums on financial mechanisms. This year we have become the second to have signed the interest to draw the funds provided by Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein,” said Minister Lajčák.
- 25.05.2016Bratislava (25 May) - At its Wednesday session in Bratislava, the Government of the Slovak Republic approved the nomination of Minister of Foreign and European Affairs Miroslav Lajčák for the post of UN Secretary-General. This was done in response to the invitation made by President of the UN General Assembly for the member states to nominate candidates with proven leadership and managerial abilities, extensive experience in international relations, and strong diplomatic, communication and multilingual skills for this post.