The Embassy of the Slovak Republic in Oslo
|Thomas Heftyes gate 24, Oslo, Norway|
Please be informed that the Embassy of the Slovak Republic in Oslo will be closed on 1st of November 2017 (Wednesday) and 17th of November 2017 (Friday), due to statutory holidays of the Slovak Republic. In case of an emergency, please call +4722049470 or +4799511030.
- 31.08.2018Ambassador Denisa Frelichová visited Aulestad, home of Karoline and Bjørnstjerne Bjørnson, along with playwright and poet Milan Richter, theater director Michal Spišiak and producer Ľubo Menzel who are working on a new theater play dedicated to the live and work of Bjørnstjerne Bjørnson. Personal meeting with Marit Bjørnson Barkbu, greatgranddaughter of Bjørnstjerne Bjørnson was a unique and much appreciated highlight of the visit.
- 21.08.2018Today (21 August 2018) Miroslav Lajčák, Minister of Foreign and European Affairs of the Slovak Republic, at the ministry addressed the ambassadors of the Slovak Republic abroad. They gathered in Bratislava to take part in a regular meeting of heads of representation missions of the Slovak Republic.
- 21.08.2018The Slovak Investment and Trade Development Agency (SARIO) invites you to the Slovak Matchmaking Fair Bratislava 2018, which will take place on November 13, 2018 in Bratislava.
- 08.01.2018The Academy of Performing Arts in Bratislava in collaboration with the University of Bergen / Grieg Academy organizes a unique international project under the name Norsk Musikk Meets Slovak / Slovak Music Meets Norsk.
- 27.11.2017Evening of Chamber Music at the Embassy of Slovakia in Norway honoring the Day of Struggle for Freedom and DemocracySunday evening, 26 November 2017, the Embassy of Slovakia in Oslo was filled with unique music by Johan Nepomuk Hummel performed by renowned Slovak artists: cellist Eugen Prochac and pianist Peter Máté.