The Embassy of the Slovak Republic in Oslo
|Thomas Heftyes gate 24, Oslo, Norway|
Please be informed that the Embassy of the Slovak Republic in Oslo will be closed on 1st of November 2017 (Wednesday) and 17th of November 2017 (Friday), due to statutory holidays of the Slovak Republic. In case of an emergency, please call +4722049470 or +4799511030.
- 12.11.2018While in Iceland, the Slovak ambassador Mrs. Frelichova met with the CEO of ISOR Olafur Flonez regarding the future development of the cooperation between Iceland and Slovakia in the field of geothermal energy resource implementationDuring the visit in Iceland, the Slovak ambassador Mrs Frelichova met with the CEO of ISOR Olafur Flonez.
- 29.09.2018Ambassadors of Slovakia and Czech Republic Denisa Frelichová and Jaroslav Knot planted a Tree of Liberty in Norwegian town of Koppang as part of regional celebrations of the anniversary of 100 years of Czechoslovakia.
- 18.09.2018Smart City Norway Network and Smart Cities klub Slovakia have signed a Memorandum of Cooperation. The cooperation was initiated by the meeting during the “Building Smarter Cities” seminar organized by the Embassy of the Slovak Republic in Norway, in cooperation with the Confederation of Norwegian Enterprise on 4th of June 2018, on the occasion of the State Visit of His Excellency Mr. Andrej Kiska the President of the Slovak Republic.
- 09.09.2018Smart City Norway Network and Smart Cities klub Slovakia, have signed a Memorandum of Cooperation.
- 31.08.2018Ambassador Denisa Frelichová visited Aulestad, home of Karoline and Bjørnstjerne Bjørnson, along with playwright and poet Milan Richter, theater director Michal Spišiak and producer Ľubo Menzel who are working on a new theater play dedicated to the live and work of Bjørnstjerne Bjørnson. Personal meeting with Marit Bjørnson Barkbu, greatgranddaughter of Bjørnstjerne Bjørnson was a unique and much appreciated highlight of the visit.