Slovakia is an ideal investment destination because of its political economic stability strengthened by the common European currency Euro, competitive taxation system tax, and availability of highly skilled and educated workforce offering the highest labour productivity in the CEE region with favourable labour costs.
Invest in Slovakia
(Slovak Investment and Trade Development Agency - SARIO)
Last Update Date: 2017-11-09 14:29:59.826 Create Date: Tue Sep 12 08:29:13 CEST 2006
- 18.09.2018| Ekonomické správy |Smart City Norway Network and Smart Cities klub Slovakia have signed a Memorandum of Cooperation. The cooperation was initiated by the meeting during the “Building Smarter Cities” seminar organized by the Embassy of the Slovak Republic in Norway, in cooperation with the Confederation of Norwegian Enterprise on 4th of June 2018, on the occasion of the State Visit of His Excellency Mr. Andrej Kiska the President of the Slovak Republic.
- 09.09.2018| Ekonomické správy |Smart City Norway Network and Smart Cities klub Slovakia, have signed a Memorandum of Cooperation.
- 21.08.2018| Ekonomické správy | Výskum, vývoj a inovácieThe Slovak Investment and Trade Development Agency (SARIO) invites you to the Slovak Matchmaking Fair Bratislava 2018, which will take place on November 13, 2018 in Bratislava.
- 13.03.2012| Ekonomické správyFocus: engineering, preferably in segments of high voltage electrical engineering and energy engineering.
- 26.10.2011| Ekonomické správy | | | |Slovakia wants to make use of the experience and support of the Nordic countries in innovation policyToday the Slovak–Nordic Innovation Forum entitled “Innovation Bridges“ has been held in the Congress Hall of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.