Slovakia is an ideal investment destination because of its political economic stability strengthened by the common European currency Euro, competitive taxation system tax, and availability of highly skilled and educated workforce offering the highest labour productivity in the CEE region with favourable labour costs.
Invest in Slovakia
(Slovak Investment and Trade Development Agency - SARIO)
Last Update Date: 9.11.2017 Create Date: 12.9.2006
- 02.07.2019| Aktivity ministra | Ekonomické správyEconomic diplomacy, development aid and cooperation with the business sector at home and abroad were the three dominant themes of the second day of the standard meeting of the heads of diplomatic missions, which continued today (2 July 2019) at the Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs of the Slovak Republic, in Bratislava. “Economic diplomacy, development aid and generally coordinating activities with the business sector are one of the main tasks of the heads of diplomatic missions,” the Minister of Foreign and European Affairs of the Slovak Republic, Miroslav Lajčák, said as he welcomed the Deputy Prime Minister for Investments and Informatization Richard Raši and the Minister of Economy Peter Žiga.
- 12.11.2018| Aktivity veľvyslancov | Ekonomické správy |While in Iceland, the Slovak ambassador Mrs. Frelichova met with the CEO of ISOR Olafur Flonez regarding the future development of the cooperation between Iceland and Slovakia in the field of geothermal energy resource implementationDuring the visit in Iceland, the Slovak ambassador Mrs Frelichova met with the CEO of ISOR Olafur Flonez.
- 18.09.2018| Ekonomické správy |Smart City Norway Network and Smart Cities klub Slovakia have signed a Memorandum of Cooperation. The cooperation was initiated by the meeting during the “Building Smarter Cities” seminar organized by the Embassy of the Slovak Republic in Norway, in cooperation with the Confederation of Norwegian Enterprise on 4th of June 2018, on the occasion of the State Visit of His Excellency Mr. Andrej Kiska the President of the Slovak Republic.
- 09.09.2018| Ekonomické správy |Smart City Norway Network and Smart Cities klub Slovakia, have signed a Memorandum of Cooperation.
- 13.03.2012| Ekonomické správyFocus: engineering, preferably in segments of high voltage electrical engineering and energy engineering.
- 26.10.2011| Ekonomické správy | | | |Slovakia wants to make use of the experience and support of the Nordic countries in innovation policyToday the Slovak–Nordic Innovation Forum entitled “Innovation Bridges“ has been held in the Congress Hall of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.