Trade and investment
Kanada - informácie pre podnikanie
- Kanada - veľtrhy a výstavy 2018 (01/12/2017) (pdf, 205kB)
- Ekonomický profil provincie Alberta (pdf, 380kB)
- Kanada - príručka pre potravinársky priemysel - The Food and Beverage Market Entry Handbook 21/082017 (pdf, 6MB)
- Kanada - plánované podujatia v ekonomickej diplomacii 2016.pdf (pdf, 259kB)
- Kanada - ekonomické informácie o teritóriu 28/06/2019 (pdf, 756kB)
- 02.07.2019| Aktivity ministra | Ekonomické správyEconomic diplomacy, development aid and cooperation with the business sector at home and abroad were the three dominant themes of the second day of the standard meeting of the heads of diplomatic missions, which continued today (2 July 2019) at the Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs of the Slovak Republic, in Bratislava. “Economic diplomacy, development aid and generally coordinating activities with the business sector are one of the main tasks of the heads of diplomatic missions,” the Minister of Foreign and European Affairs of the Slovak Republic, Miroslav Lajčák, said as he welcomed the Deputy Prime Minister for Investments and Informatization Richard Raši and the Minister of Economy Peter Žiga.