National Visa „D“ type
NATIONAL VISA – D TYPE OF VISA
A third country national can be granted a national visa, if necessary in relation with the granting of residence in the Slovak Republic or in order to fulfil the obligations of the Slovak Republic following from international treaties or if this is in the interest of the Slovak Republic.
A national visa shall be granted for residence longer than three months, maximum one year; if a national visa shall be granted in relation to the residence in the Slovak Republic, it is granted for 90 days and if a national visa is to be granted to a family member of an alien who was granted asylum or subsidiary protection, it is granted for the necessary period of time.
Proceedings on Granting of National Visa
1. A third country national shall file an application for the granting of national visa using the official form at a representing authority. Visa application form has to be fully completed and signed by the applicant (at the point No. 37 and also on the last page).
Application for National visa (pdf; 493.05 KB)
2. A third country national shall submit, together with an application for the granting of national visa:
- Travel document
- Valid for at least three months after date of return to China
签证到期回国后有效期至少 3 个月有效
- Containing at least two empty pages
- Issued within the previous(10) years
- For non-Chinese nationals: a residence permit for China,valid at least 3 months after the return.
- 2x Color photos (size 3,5 x 4,5 cm) with white background
2张白底彩照(3,5 x 4,5 厘米)
- Document which proves the purpose of residence
- a written notification to the third country national that s/he was granted temporary residence which includes the date of the granting of temporary residence.
- Travel Medical Insurance
- Minimum coverage 30,000 EURO, for medical costs and medical repatriation, valid within all the member states of the Schengen Area during the entire period of the intended stay
- Minors (under 18 years of age)
- Minors travelling with only one parent: Notary Certificate of permission to travel from the other parent or legal guardian, legalized by Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Further documents necessary for the decision about the application for the granting of national visa. （e.g. air ticket reservation)
The third country national shall be obliged to appear in person for an interview, if required. In case of Minors (under 18 years of age) the presence of at least one parent or legal guardian is inevitable to apply for a National Visa.