Trade and investment
Hong Kong - informácie pre podnikanie
Macao - informácie pre podnikanie
- Macao - ekonomické informácie o teritóriu 11/07/2019 (pdf, 600kB)
Shanghaj - informácie pre podnikanie
Taiwan - informácie pre podnikanie
Čína - informácie pre podnikanie
- Čína - veľtrhy a výstavy 2019 (04/02/2019) (pdf, 222kB)
- Čínsky cezhraničný e‐commerce 16/07/2018 (pdf, 158kB)
- Čína - ekonomické informácie o teritóriu 11/07/2019 (pdf, 674kB)
- Čína - Provincia Zhejiang - ekonomické informácie o teritóriu 11/07/2019 (pdf, 739kB)
Mongolsko - informácie pre podnikanie
- Mongolsko - veľtrhy a výstavy 2019 (04/02/2019) (pdf, 208kB)
- Mongolsko - ekonomické informácie o teritóriu 11/07/2019 (pdf, 519kB)
- 02.07.2019| Aktivity ministra | Ekonomické správyEconomic diplomacy, development aid and cooperation with the business sector at home and abroad were the three dominant themes of the second day of the standard meeting of the heads of diplomatic missions, which continued today (2 July 2019) at the Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs of the Slovak Republic, in Bratislava. “Economic diplomacy, development aid and generally coordinating activities with the business sector are one of the main tasks of the heads of diplomatic missions,” the Minister of Foreign and European Affairs of the Slovak Republic, Miroslav Lajčák, said as he welcomed the Deputy Prime Minister for Investments and Informatization Richard Raši and the Minister of Economy Peter Žiga.
- 27.11.2017| Aktivity štátnych tajomníkov | Ekonomické správyState Secretary Parízek co-opens the Second Ministerial Conference “China and Central Eastern Europe – Innovation Forum 2017” in BratislavaToday (27 November 2017) State Secretary of the Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs of the Slovak Republic, Lukáš Parízek, in the presence of Martina Lubyová, the Slovak Minister of Education, Science, Research and Sport, Nenada Popovič, Minister of Innovations and Technological Development of Serbia, and Li Meng, Deputy Minister of Science and Technology of the People’s Republic of China, opened a three-day second ministerial conference on cooperation in the area of innovations in the format of China + 16 countries of Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). The goal of the conference is to successfully share experience and enhance cooperation the area of innovations and technology transfer between China and CEE countries. The ministerial conference aims to become a leading platform for establishing cooperation between innovation ecosystems in China and 16 countries of Central and Eastern Europe. The conference supports collaboration and investments into research and innovation projects with the aim to create a successful exchange of talents, know-how and resources among the 16 + 1 countries. It focuses on cooperation in innovation areas such as biotechnology (including HealthTech and AgriFood), green energy and CleanTech, information and communication technologies, and engineering of materials.