Trade and investment
Lotyšsko - informácie pre podnikanie
- Lotyšsko - veľtrhy a výstavy (pdf, 34kB)
- Lotyšsko - ekonomické informácie o teritóriu 28/06/2019 (pdf, 333kB)
Litva - Informacie pre podnikanie
- Litva - veľtrhy a výstavy (pdf, 19kB)
- Litva - ekonomické informácie o teritóriu 28/06/2019 (pdf, 341kB)
- 02.07.2019| Aktivity ministra | Ekonomické správyEconomic diplomacy, development aid and cooperation with the business sector at home and abroad were the three dominant themes of the second day of the standard meeting of the heads of diplomatic missions, which continued today (2 July 2019) at the Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs of the Slovak Republic, in Bratislava. “Economic diplomacy, development aid and generally coordinating activities with the business sector are one of the main tasks of the heads of diplomatic missions,” the Minister of Foreign and European Affairs of the Slovak Republic, Miroslav Lajčák, said as he welcomed the Deputy Prime Minister for Investments and Informatization Richard Raši and the Minister of Economy Peter Žiga.
- 11.02.2013| Ekonomické správy | Prezentácia Slovenska v zahraničíSlovak businessmen from the regions of Pieniny, High Tatras and Dudince participated in the 20th edition of the biggest and most visited tourism fair in the Baltics – Balttour 2013 – which took place in Riga between February 8 – 10, 2013.
- 09.03.2012| Ekonomické správy |Latvian company FAN and the Slovak Embassy in Riga put together a seminar showcasing Slovak manufacturers of heating technique.
- 13.02.2012| Ekonomické správy |Slovak businessmen from the regions of Pieniny, High Tatras and Piešťany participated in the 19th edition of the biggest and most visited tourism fair in the Baltics – Balttour 2012.