The Embassy of the Slovak Republic in Rome
|Via dei Colli della Farnesina 144 VI/A, Rome, Italy|
|Tel.:||+39 0636715200, +39 0636715201|
In the context of preventive measures against the spread of the virus disease COVID - 19, the personal submission of the consular documents and applications in the premises of the consular section of the Embassy of the Slovak Republic in Rome is temporarily restricted, with the exception of cases of special consideration. This measure shall remain in force until further notice.
- 04.04.2020According to new decree of the Public Health Authority issued the 4th April 2020, are all persons traveling to Slovakia, which means both Slovak and foreign nationals, obliged to be isolated in state quarantine centres. This measure is effective as of 07,00 the 6th of April, 2020...
- 17.03.2020Based on the decision of Miroslav Lajčák, Minister of Foreign and European Affairs of the Slovak Republic, the diplomatic missions of the Slovak Republic abroad are registering information about citizens who are currently staying abroad and are interested in returning to Slovakia. Since the telephone lines are permanently occupied, we recommend registering electronically. (When registering it is necessary to state one’s identification and contact details, and the reason why one is staying abroad.)
- 16.03.2020Travel Recommendation: Grade 3 – Recommendation Not to Travel | All Countries of the World | COVID-19The Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs of the Slovak Republic recommends that the citizens of the Slovak Republic not travel to any country of the world.
- 12.03.2020Due to the public health emergency and the need to adopt measures pursuant to the law on the civil protection of the population, on 11 March 2020 the Slovak Republic declared a state of emergency in the territory of the Slovak Republic.
- 31.01.2020Today, 31st January 2020, after demanding negotiations, the will of the citizens of the United Kingdom to leave the European Union, taken in the referendum in 2016, shall be fulfilled.