The Slovak Economic and Cultural Office Taipei
|333 Keelung Road, Section 1, Taipei, Taiwan|
Opening hours of the visa and consular section:
Monday and Thursday from 10.00 am to 12.00 am
The Office is closed during the national, public and religious Slovak holidays.
- 15.04.2019Today (15 April 2019), Miroslav Lajčák, Minister of Foreign and European Affairs of the Slovak Republic, spoke at the 19th Review Conference on Slovak Foreign and European Policy, organized by the Research Centre of the Slovak Foreign Policy Association (RC SFPA) in partnership with the Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs of the Slovak Republic. In his remarks, the minister evaluated developments on the global and European scene, important trends of Slovak foreign policy and internal developments.
- 05.03.2019Call for applications within the National Scholarship Programme of the Slovak Republic is open for study, research, teaching and artistic stays during the academic year 2019/2020.
- 21.08.2018Today (21 August 2018) Miroslav Lajčák, Minister of Foreign and European Affairs of the Slovak Republic, at the ministry addressed the ambassadors of the Slovak Republic abroad. They gathered in Bratislava to take part in a regular meeting of heads of representation missions of the Slovak Republic.
- 20.02.2017For those interested in studying Slovak language and culture can apply for the 53rd summer school of Slovak language and culture Studia Academica Slovaca that will take place on 6th - 26th August, 2017 in Bratislava.
- 25.05.2016Bratislava (25 May) - At its Wednesday session in Bratislava, the Government of the Slovak Republic approved the nomination of Minister of Foreign and European Affairs Miroslav Lajčák for the post of UN Secretary-General. This was done in response to the invitation made by President of the UN General Assembly for the member states to nominate candidates with proven leadership and managerial abilities, extensive experience in international relations, and strong diplomatic, communication and multilingual skills for this post.