The Slovak Economic and Cultural Office Taipei
|333 Keelung Road, Section 1, Taipei, Taiwan|
Opening hours of the visa and consular section:
Monday and Thursday from 10.00 am to 12.00 am
The Office is closed during the national, public and religious Slovak holidays.
- 20.02.2017For those interested in studying Slovak language and culture can apply for the 53rd summer school of Slovak language and culture Studia Academica Slovaca that will take place on 6th - 26th August, 2017 in Bratislava.
- 25.05.2016Bratislava (25 May) - At its Wednesday session in Bratislava, the Government of the Slovak Republic approved the nomination of Minister of Foreign and European Affairs Miroslav Lajčák for the post of UN Secretary-General. This was done in response to the invitation made by President of the UN General Assembly for the member states to nominate candidates with proven leadership and managerial abilities, extensive experience in international relations, and strong diplomatic, communication and multilingual skills for this post.
- 12.09.2014Slovak Economic and Cultural Office in Taipei had honor to arrange a reception on the occasion of the Constitution Day on 10th September 2014.
- 21.02.2013The opening of Ladislav Gulik Photography Exhibition will take place this Saturday, 23 Feb. 2013 at 11:00 at the Bounty Guanyin Cultural Center, Vandana Monastery, Hualien.
- 21.12.2012The head of the Slovak Economic and Cultural Office, Mr. Dusan Dacho, together with the director of the Shihsanhang Museum Ms. Hsiu-Tzu Wu and the Director of the Planning Division of the Bureau of Cultural Heritage – Ministry of Culture of Taiwan Mr. Yu-Ren Hsu opened an exhibition of photographs by the Slovak traveller, documentarist and author Mr. Ladislav Gulík.