The Slovak Economic and Cultural Office Taipei
|333 Keelung Road, Section 1, Taipei, Taiwan|
Opening hours of the visa and consular section:
Monday and Thursday from 10.00 am to 12.00 am
The Office is closed during the national, public and religious Slovak holidays.
- 21.08.2018Today (21 August 2018) Miroslav Lajčák, Minister of Foreign and European Affairs of the Slovak Republic, at the ministry addressed the ambassadors of the Slovak Republic abroad. They gathered in Bratislava to take part in a regular meeting of heads of representation missions of the Slovak Republic.
- 21.08.2018The Slovak Investment and Trade Development Agency (SARIO) invites you to the Slovak Matchmaking Fair Bratislava 2018, which will take place on November 13, 2018 in Bratislava.
- 20.02.2017For those interested in studying Slovak language and culture can apply for the 53rd summer school of Slovak language and culture Studia Academica Slovaca that will take place on 6th - 26th August, 2017 in Bratislava.
- 25.05.2016Bratislava (25 May) - At its Wednesday session in Bratislava, the Government of the Slovak Republic approved the nomination of Minister of Foreign and European Affairs Miroslav Lajčák for the post of UN Secretary-General. This was done in response to the invitation made by President of the UN General Assembly for the member states to nominate candidates with proven leadership and managerial abilities, extensive experience in international relations, and strong diplomatic, communication and multilingual skills for this post.
- 12.09.2014Slovak Economic and Cultural Office in Taipei had honor to arrange a reception on the occasion of the Constitution Day on 10th September 2014.