The Embassy of the Slovak Republic in Tel Aviv
|Jabotinsky 37, Tel Aviv, State of Izrael|
Consular and Visa Section Opening hours:
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday from 9:00 to 12:00 am
(except for Slovak and Israeli official National Holidays)
Information and Appointments can be provided via email firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone (+ 972 35449649) on Monday - Thursday 13:00 - 16:00 & Friday 12:30 - 14:30
(except Slovak and Israeli official National Holidays)
- 21.08.2018Today (21 August 2018) Miroslav Lajčák, Minister of Foreign and European Affairs of the Slovak Republic, at the ministry addressed the ambassadors of the Slovak Republic abroad. They gathered in Bratislava to take part in a regular meeting of heads of representation missions of the Slovak Republic.
- 26.12.2017In response to the information published by certain media on Slovakia supposedly “considering the relocation” of the Slovak embassy in Israel from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem; the Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs of the Slovak Republic underscores that the position of the Slovak Republic has been repeatedly and unequivocally made clear: we consider the two-state model the only sustainable solution to the situation on the ground, addressing the concerns of both parties – safety on the side of Israel and statehood and sovereignty on the side of the Palestinians.
- 06.09.2017State Secretary of the Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs of the Slovak Republic Parízek: “Israel is an inspiring country for applying technologies and innovations”The official visit of State Secretary of the Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs of the Slovak Republic Lukáš Parízek attests to the dynamics of Slovak-Israeli relations in political, scientific and economic area.
- 05.09.2017State Secretary of the Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs of the Slovak Republic Lukáš Parízek is paying a working visit to the State of Israel. This visit is among a series of working visits involving political representatives of both countries.
- 28.03.2017Minister of Foreign and European Affairs of the Slovak Republic, Miroslav Lajčák, who is visiting Israel while accompanying the President of the Slovak Republic Andrej Kiska, included in his own program a meeting with Oded Forer, a Member of the Knesset (MK) and head of the Israel-Slovakia Parliamentary Friendship Group, today (28 March) in Jerusalem. In the discussion Minister Lajčák appreciated the frequency of mutual visits at the level of parliamentary delegations as well as at the level of government ministers (including the visits most recently by Deputy Prime Minister Peter Pellegrini and last year by Minister of Culture Marek Maďarič from Slovakia).