The Embassy of the Slovak Republic in Sofia is hereby putting the real estate properties up for sale. The sale concerns estates situated on Blvd. Janko Sakazov 9, 1504 Sofia, with the land plot area of 5 726 sq. m. and buildings with built-up area 1592 sq. m. Offers processing details can be requested at the Embassy of the Slovak Republic, Blvd. Janko Sakazov 9, 1504 Sofia until 31.7.2017.
contacts: E. Majerský
cell phone: +359 889 226 791
- 29.11.2016Minister Lajčák attended the V4 ministerial meeting with partners from the Western Balkans countries in WarsawMinister of Foreign and European Affairs of the Slovak Republic Miroslav Lajčák attended the annual V4 ministerial meeting with the Western Balkans countries under the baton of the V4 Polish Presidency in Warsaw today (29 November). The meeting was also attended by High Representative of the European Union for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy Federica Mogherini, as well as foreign affairs ministers and deputy ministers of Bulgaria, Croatia, Italy, Romania, and Slovenia.
- 27.06.2016High level officials from diplomacies of nine countries (Poland, Bulgaria, Greece, Hungary, Austria, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain and Great Britain) met in Warsaw today (27 June) upon invitation from the Polish Minister of Foreign Affairs, Witold Waszczykowski. The purpose of their meeting was an informal exchange of opinions about developments following Britain’s EU membership referendum and continuation of the European integration project.
- 25.05.2016Bratislava (25 May) - At its Wednesday session in Bratislava, the Government of the Slovak Republic approved the nomination of Minister of Foreign and European Affairs Miroslav Lajčák for the post of UN Secretary-General. This was done in response to the invitation made by President of the UN General Assembly for the member states to nominate candidates with proven leadership and managerial abilities, extensive experience in international relations, and strong diplomatic, communication and multilingual skills for this post.
- 26.01.2016The 9th Europe-Ukraine Economic Forum taking place in the Polish city of Łodz, 24-26 January 2016, with participation of high officials from the EU and the Eastern Partnership countries, presents a platform for broader discussions of political, economic, cultural and social relations in Central and Eastern Europe.
- 14.01.2016Ivan Korčok, State Secretary of the Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs of the Slovak Republic and Plenipotentiary of the Government for the Slovak Presidency of the Council of the EU, received Leszek Soczewica, Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Republic of Poland to SR, today (14 January).