Trade and investment
Poľsko - informácie pre podnikanie
- Poľsko - veľtrhy a výstavy 2018 (04/12/2018) (pdf, 368kB)
- Poľsko - ekonomické informácie o teritóriu 28/06/2019 (pdf, 524kB)
- Poľsko - Ako založiť firmu v Poľsku 27/08/2019 (pdf, 304kB)
- Poľsko - Zákon o verejnom obstarávaní 17/10/2019 (pdf, 198kB)
- 02.07.2019| Aktivity ministra | Ekonomické správyEconomic diplomacy, development aid and cooperation with the business sector at home and abroad were the three dominant themes of the second day of the standard meeting of the heads of diplomatic missions, which continued today (2 July 2019) at the Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs of the Slovak Republic, in Bratislava. “Economic diplomacy, development aid and generally coordinating activities with the business sector are one of the main tasks of the heads of diplomatic missions,” the Minister of Foreign and European Affairs of the Slovak Republic, Miroslav Lajčák, said as he welcomed the Deputy Prime Minister for Investments and Informatization Richard Raši and the Minister of Economy Peter Žiga.
- 14.11.2014| Ekonomické správyAre you interested in sharing your experience and/or finding out more on the business opportunities in Japan, Moldova, Georgia and Albania? The conference Conference V4 GOING GLOBAL is going to take place on the 19th November 2014 in the premises of the Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs of the Slovak Republic, in Bratislava, Slovakia.
- 13.03.2012| Ekonomické správyFocus: engineering, preferably in segments of high voltage electrical engineering and energy engineering.