The Embassy of the Slovak Republic in Washington
|3523 International Court NW, Washington D.C., United States of America|
|Mobil:||+1 202 361 6298 (Emergency calls)|
Residence for sale
The Embassy of the Slovak Republic in Washington DC is offering for sale its former Ambassador´s Residence at 7718 Carlton Place, McLean, VA 221 02.
It is a residence building located on 36.886 sqft of land. The living space of the residence is 6 973 sqft.
If you are interested, further details on offer submissions can be obtained by contacting the Slovak Embassy, 3523 International Court NW, 20008, Washington DC, tel.number 202 237 1054.
Offers to be submitted by 12/23/2019.
- 24.10.2019During his working visit in Washington, D.C., on October 22nd, the Minister of Foreign and European Affairs of the Slovak Republic Miroslav Lajčák officially opened an exhibit dedicated to the Velvet Revolution.
- 22.10.2019During his working visit to the USA, the Minister of Foreign and European Affairs of the Slovak Republic Miroslav Lajčák yesterday (21 October 2019) held talks with several representatives of the US and international government and non-government sectors. The core issues included the current OSCE Chairmanship as well as the developments in the Western Balkans, Brexit, trans-Atlantic cooperation, and the situation in the Middle and Near East. The chief Slovak diplomat considers the current situation in Syria to be very dangerous with the potential to destabilize the region. He also expressed his disappointment over the failure to convince some EU partners to open accession talks with North Macedonia and Albania. The weariness from the enlargement, visible in some European countries, could feel demotivating for the region. Therefore, he considers it to be important that this attitude not discourage these states from pursuing their further EU integration progress.
- 08.10.201925th Anniversary of the Establishment of the Fulbright Commission for Educational Exchange in the Slovak RepublicOn the occasion of the 25th anniversary of the establishment of the Fulbright Commission for Educational Exchange in the Slovak Republic, a reception took place at the residence of the Ambassador of the Slovak Republic to the United States on October 1, 2019.
- 23.09.2019Almost 30 Years post-Velvet Revolution, State Secretary of Foreign and European Affairs Ministry Ružička, in Washington, Underlines Historical Meaning of 1989On Monday (23 September 2019) State Secretary of the Slovak Foreign and European Affairs Ministry František Ružička attended a conference of the Center for European Policy Analysis (CEPA) think-tank, entitled Transatlantic Anniversaries: Legacies and Unfinished Business.
- 04.07.2019“The dynamics of foreign policy events pushes us to continue maintaining a high degree of professionalism in our foreign service,” stated Miroslav Lajčák, Minister of Foreign and European Affairs of the Slovak Republic, in his concluding remarks delivered at the meeting of the heads of diplomatic missions. As he clarified, demands on multilateral political, consular and economic dimensions of foreign policy are high, and therefore it is important to continue to deliver consistently. “I wish to thank you for always having the interests of the Slovak Republic and its citizens in mind while carrying out your tasks,” emphasized the head of the Slovak diplomatic service, addressing the Slovak ambassadors as he was formally closing the four-day meeting.