The Embassy of the Slovak Republic in Copenhagen
|Vesterled 26-28, Copenhagen, Denmark|
Opening hours of Consular Section of the Embassy:
Monday 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm.
Wednesday 10:00 am – 12:00 pm.
Friday 10:00 am – 12:00 pm.
- 21.05.2020Travel Recommendation of the Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs of the Slovak Republic during the COVID-19 PandemicThe Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs of the Slovak Republic reiterates the recommendation not to travel to any country in the world.
- 17.03.2020Based on the decision of Miroslav Lajčák, Minister of Foreign and European Affairs of the Slovak Republic, the diplomatic missions of the Slovak Republic abroad are registering information about citizens who are currently staying abroad and are interested in returning to Slovakia. Since the telephone lines are permanently occupied, we recommend registering electronically. (When registering it is necessary to state one’s identification and contact details, and the reason why one is staying abroad.)
- 16.03.2020Travel Recommendation: Grade 3 – Recommendation Not to Travel | All Countries of the World | COVID-19The Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs of the Slovak Republic recommends that the citizens of the Slovak Republic not travel to any country of the world.
- 27.02.2020Bratislava, 27 February 2020 – Based on the conclusions from the meeting of the Security Council of the Slovak Republic today, the Slovak Republic has adopted several measures. At the same time an emergency task force meeting was held at the Ministry of Interior of the Slovak Republic, which will daily evaluate the current situation with regard to the COVID-19 (the coronavirus) disease.
- 31.01.2020Today, 31st January 2020, after demanding negotiations, the will of the citizens of the United Kingdom to leave the European Union, taken in the referendum in 2016, shall be fulfilled.