The Embassy of the Slovak Republic in Moscow
|ul. J. Fučíka 17/19, Moscow, Russia|
|Closure of the visa centres in the Russian Federation|
Due to the expiration of the Cooperation agreement for the collection of data and visa applications concluded between the Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs of the Slovak Republic and the company Pony Express, it not possible to apply for visa in the Pony Express visa centres in Moscow and Saint Petersburg as of 21.12.2017.
- 21.08.2018Today (21 August 2018) Miroslav Lajčák, Minister of Foreign and European Affairs of the Slovak Republic, at the ministry addressed the ambassadors of the Slovak Republic abroad. They gathered in Bratislava to take part in a regular meeting of heads of representation missions of the Slovak Republic.
- 21.08.2018The Slovak Investment and Trade Development Agency (SARIO) invites you to the Slovak Matchmaking Fair Bratislava 2018, which will take place on November 13, 2018 in Bratislava.
- 17.07.2018The Slovak Republic presents ratification documents for the International Investment Bank and the International Bank for Economic Cooperation in Moscow todayLukáš Parízek, State Secretary of the Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs of the Slovak Republic, held inter-ministerial consultations in Moscow and presented the Russian partners with two important ratification documents today (17 July 2018). Parízek´s talks with Vladimir Titov, Deputy Foreign Affairs Minister of the Russian Federation, summarized the state of play within political, parliamentary and economic cooperation, its legal and contractual basis, prospects for education and grant programs, and development of cultural and historical activities. The consultations were held as part of the plan for 2017-2018.
- 27.03.2018Lukáš Parízek, State Secretary of the Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs today (27th March 2018) summoned Alexej Fedotov, Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary Ambassador of the Russian Federation to present an explanation to the use of a chemical substance of the “Novichok” type on the territory of the United Kingdom. State Secretary Parízek described this malicious deed as a straightforward violation of international law which is simply not acceptable in today’s world.
- 27.03.2018On 26 March, Ivan Korčok, State Secretary of the Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs of the Slovak Republic sent a telegram of condolences to Sergey Lavrov, Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation regarding yesterday’s fire in the shopping centre in the town of Kemerovo.