The Embassy of the Slovak Republic in Nairobi
|Milimani Road, P.O.Box 30 204, Nairobi, Kenya|
|Tel.:||+254 202721896, +254 202721898|
RESTRICTIONS ON ACTIVITIES OF THE CONSULAR DEPARTMENT
The Consular Department of the Embassy of the Slovak Republic in Nairobi takes these preventive measures to protect the health of both clients and employees due to the worsening of epidemiological situation in the Republic of Kenya and worldwide:
- THE ACCEPTANCE OF VISA APPLICATIONS (Schengen and national) AND RESIDENCE PERMIT APPLICATIONS IS TEMPORARILY SUSPENDED for indefinite period of time/until further notice.
- processing of consular requests of the Slovak citizens will be based on urgency and necessity of in advanced notified acts.
- Slovak citizens can contact the Embassy of the Slovak Republic in Nairobi via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +254 202 721 896/ +254 202 721 898 and the urgency of individual requests will be assessed by the Consular Department of the Slovak Embassy in Nairobi.
Thank you for your understanding.
The Embassy of the Slovak Republic in Nairobi informs that due to organizational reasons the office hours of Visa and Consular Section on Thursday 5th March are going to be moved to the afternoon timeslot from 14,00 to 16,00 pm.
- 04.04.2020According to new decree of the Public Health Authority issued the 4th April 2020, are all persons traveling to Slovakia, which means both Slovak and foreign nationals, obliged to be isolated in state quarantine centres. This measure is effective as of 07,00 the 6th of April, 2020...
- 17.03.2020Based on the decision of Miroslav Lajčák, Minister of Foreign and European Affairs of the Slovak Republic, the diplomatic missions of the Slovak Republic abroad are registering information about citizens who are currently staying abroad and are interested in returning to Slovakia. Since the telephone lines are permanently occupied, we recommend registering electronically. (When registering it is necessary to state one’s identification and contact details, and the reason why one is staying abroad.)
- 16.03.2020Travel Recommendation: Grade 3 – Recommendation Not to Travel | All Countries of the World | COVID-19The Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs of the Slovak Republic recommends that the citizens of the Slovak Republic not travel to any country of the world.
- 12.03.2020Due to the public health emergency and the need to adopt measures pursuant to the law on the civil protection of the population, on 11 March 2020 the Slovak Republic declared a state of emergency in the territory of the Slovak Republic.
- 27.02.2020Bratislava, 27 February 2020 – Based on the conclusions from the meeting of the Security Council of the Slovak Republic today, the Slovak Republic has adopted several measures. At the same time an emergency task force meeting was held at the Ministry of Interior of the Slovak Republic, which will daily evaluate the current situation with regard to the COVID-19 (the coronavirus) disease.