The Embassy of the Slovak Republic in Ottawa
|50 Rideau Terrace, Ottawa, Canada|
We would like to inform you that the Honorary Consular Office of the Slovak Republic in Vancouver will be closed from October 2, 2018 until October 30, 2018. For consular information, please, contact the Embassy of Slovakia in Ottawa at 613-749-4442, ext. 101 or at email@example.com.Last Update Date: 26.9.2018 Create Date: 26.9.2018
- 15.04.2019Today (15 April 2019), Miroslav Lajčák, Minister of Foreign and European Affairs of the Slovak Republic, spoke at the 19th Review Conference on Slovak Foreign and European Policy, organized by the Research Centre of the Slovak Foreign Policy Association (RC SFPA) in partnership with the Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs of the Slovak Republic. In his remarks, the minister evaluated developments on the global and European scene, important trends of Slovak foreign policy and internal developments.
- 05.03.2019Call for applications within the National Scholarship Programme of the Slovak Republic is open for study, research, teaching and artistic stays during the academic year 2019/2020.
- 21.08.2018Today (21 August 2018) Miroslav Lajčák, Minister of Foreign and European Affairs of the Slovak Republic, at the ministry addressed the ambassadors of the Slovak Republic abroad. They gathered in Bratislava to take part in a regular meeting of heads of representation missions of the Slovak Republic.
- 25.07.2017State Secretary of the Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs of the Slovak Republic, Lukáš Parízek, received Mark Bailey, Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of Canada to Slovakia, resident in Vienna, at a farewell meeting today (25 July 2017).
- 25.05.2016Bratislava (25 May) - At its Wednesday session in Bratislava, the Government of the Slovak Republic approved the nomination of Minister of Foreign and European Affairs Miroslav Lajčák for the post of UN Secretary-General. This was done in response to the invitation made by President of the UN General Assembly for the member states to nominate candidates with proven leadership and managerial abilities, extensive experience in international relations, and strong diplomatic, communication and multilingual skills for this post.