The Embassy of the Slovak Republic in Sofia
|Blv. Janko Sakazov 9, Sofia, Bulgaria|
The Embassy of the Slovak Republic in Sofia is hereby putting the real estate properties up for sale. The sale concerns estates situated on Blvd. Janko Sakazov 9, 1504 Sofia, with the land plot area of 5 726 sq. m. and buildings with built-up area 1592 sq. m. Offers processing details can be requested at the Embassy of the Slovak Republic, Blvd. Janko Sakazov 9, 1504 Sofia until 31.7.2017.
contacts: E. Majerský
cell phone: +359 889 226 791
e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.orgLast updated: 2017-08-01 16:07:38.989 Create Date: Tue Aug 01 16:07:38 CEST 2017
- 06.03.2017State Secretary Korčok together with Deputy Prime Minister for Preparations of Bulgaria’s Presidency of the Council of the EUBratislava (6 March) – Today State Secretary of the Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs Ministry of the Slovak Republic Ivan Korčok received Denitsa Zlateva, Deputy Prime Minister for Preparations of Bulgaria’s Presidency of the Council of the EU. The Deputy Prime Minister congratulated the Slovak Republic on the course and results of the historically first Slovak Presidency of the Council of the EU. As Bulgaria will hold its first-ever Presidency of the Council of the EU already in the first half of 2018, she highly appreciated the willingness of the Slovak Republic to share its experience from the preparations and realization of the Presidency.
- 01.03.2017Minister of Foreign and European Affairs of the Slovak Republic Miroslav Lajčák received new Ambassador of Bulgaria to Slovakia Yordanka Chobanova during her inaugural visit today (1 March). The Minister conveyed to her that Slovak-Bulgarian bilateral relations are at an excellent level and without any open issues, which is also attested to by the high intensity of meetings and visits at the top political level in recent years. Next year we will commemorate the 25th anniversary of establishing diplomatic relations between the two countries. The cooperation involves a range of areas in which we share a common interest – including energy security, infrastructure projects, education, science and research initiatives. In terms of energy security, the Minister pointed to the importance of the planned Eastring gas pipeline system.
- 01.12.2016Bratislava (1 December) – Minister of Foreign and European Affairs of the Slovak Republic Miroslav Lajčák received Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Republic of Bulgaria to the Slovak Republic Margarita Ganeva on the occasion of her leaving the diplomatic mission to Slovakia.
- 25.05.2016Bratislava (25 May) - At its Wednesday session in Bratislava, the Government of the Slovak Republic approved the nomination of Minister of Foreign and European Affairs Miroslav Lajčák for the post of UN Secretary-General. This was done in response to the invitation made by President of the UN General Assembly for the member states to nominate candidates with proven leadership and managerial abilities, extensive experience in international relations, and strong diplomatic, communication and multilingual skills for this post.
- 18.05.2016Democratic security for all in Europe in challenging times was the core topic of the 126th session in Sofia of the Committee of Ministers of the Council of Europe, which is the highest executive body of this oldest pan-European institution.The Slovak Republic was represented by State Secretary of the Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs of the Slovak Republic Lukáš Parízek.