The Embassy of the Slovak Republic in London
|25, Kensington Palace Gardens, W8 4QY, London, United Kingdom|
Emergency mobile: 07866410783 - for reporting deaths, hospitalisations and other emergency situations regarding Slovak citizens. Notifications by the British Police or HMP Service of arrests/detentions/imprisonments of Slovak citizens should be reported via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org)
E-mail for consular issues: email@example.com
Submitting of consular applications (passport, ID card, driving license, registration of birth and marriage, no criminal record, certificate of citizenship) is strictly on appointment basis via online portal only. Appointment for signature verification can be made via phone: 02073136470 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visa applications must be submitted via the portal: https://ezov.mzv.sk only. For further information on the process and conditions of visa issuance please check the section Services.
|Working hours of visa & consular services except for national & state holidays|
|Monday||9:00 – 12:00, 13:00 – 16:00|
|Tuesday||9:00 – 12:00, 13:00 – 16:00|
|Wednesday||10:00 – 13:00, 14:00 – 18:00|
|Thursday||9:00 – 12:00, 13:00 – 16:00|
|Friday||9:00 – 12:00|
Issued passports, ID cards and driving licenses can be collected anytime during working hours without prior appointment.
|The Embassy of the Slovak Republic in London will be closed on following days:|
|1 January||Wednesday||Day of the Establishment of the Slovak Republic|
|4 April||Friday||Good Friday|
|13 April||Monday||Easter Monday|
|1 May||Friday||Labour Day|
|8 May||Friday||Day of Victory over Fascism|
|5 July||Sunday||St. Cyril and Methodius Day|
|29 August||Saturday||Slovak National Uprising Anniversary|
|1 September||Tuesday||Constitution Day|
|15 September||Tuesday||Day of Our Lady of the Seven Sorrows|
|1 November||Sunday||All Saints´ Day|
|17 November||Tuesday||Fight for Freedom and Democracy Day|
|24 December||Thursday||Christmas Eve|
|25 December||Friday||Christmas Day|
|26 December||Saturday||St. Stephen´s Day|
- 10.02.2020(London, 10.02.2020) The Ambassador Ľubomír Rehák has presented the UCL SSEES Library valuable literary gifts. During his meeting with Zuzana Pinčíková, an Area Liaison Librarian in the UCL SSEES Library, he has given her a publication titled Milan Rastislav Štefánik, which was published as part of a series called Museum in a Book.
- 05.02.2020First Session of the Inter-Ministerial Coordination Group for Future Relations of the EU and the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland Held at the Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs of the Slovak RepublicNow that the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland have left the European Union, a new phase in our cooperation has come, and talks on the future mutual relations are to be launched.
- 31.01.2020Today, 31st January 2020, after demanding negotiations, the will of the citizens of the United Kingdom to leave the European Union, taken in the referendum in 2016, shall be fulfilled.
- 27.01.2020London, 24.01.2020. On the occasion of the International Holocaust Memorial Day, Ambassador Lubomir Rehak, together with the Deputy Ambassador of Israel, Sharon Bar-Il opened the exhibition "Aron Grünhut - Rescuer of the Jews and Human Rights Defender" in the Northwood and Pinner Liberal Synagogue (author: Martin Mozer).
- 22.01.2020London, 21 January,.2020. The Embassy of the Slovak Republic in London has organised a celebratory concert in one of the most renowned churches in central London, St. Martin in the Fields, to commemorate the 140th anniversary of the birth of Milan Rastislav Štefánik.