The Embassy of the Slovak Republic in London
|25,Kensington Palace Gardens, W8 4QY, London, United Kingdom|
Submitting of consular applications is strictly on appointment basis – via phone: 02073136470 or e-mail: email@example.com. Visa applications must be submitted via the portal: https://ezov.mzv.sk only. For further information on the process and conditions for visa issuance please check the section Services.
|Working hours of visa & consular services except for national & state holidays|
|Monday||9:00 – 12:00, 13:00 – 16:00|
|Tuesday||9:00 – 12:00, 13:00 – 16:00|
|Wednesday||10:00 – 13:00, 14:00 – 18:00|
|Thursday||9:00 – 12:00, 13:00 – 16:00|
|Friday||9:00 – 12:00|
During the first half of 2017 the Slovak Embassy in London will be closed on the following days:
14 April 2017 – Good Friday
17 April 2017 – Easter Monday
1 May 2017 – Labour Day
8 May 2017 – Victory in Europe Day
- 14.03.2017On 13 March, the Embassy of Slovakia in London organised an evening of poetry, music and art. After welcoming more than 60 guests, Ambassador of Slovakia introduced the Slovak artists and special guests who for the first time introduced the poetry by Jozef Leikert to the audience living in London.
- 03.03.2017The succession of steps planned by London in relation to its departure from the EU, as well as the minimization of negative impacts due to Brexit on EU citizens living and working in Great Britain – including citizens of the Slovak Republic – were tabled during the meeting of Slovak Foreign and European Affairs Minister Miroslav Lajčák and Secretary of State for Exiting the European Union David Davis today (3 March). The British Brexit Secretary talked about the ideas and plans of the Government on the future arrangement of relations with the EU once Article 50 of the Lisbon Treaty has been triggered, which should happen by the end of this month. Lajčák said it is expected that the talks on Great Britain leaving the EU will be constructive and pragmatic and will readily lead to agreement, and that the rights of EU citizens will remain guaranteed in Great Britain.
- 10.02.2017On 9 February, Ambassador of Slovakia Lubomir Rehak opened the exhibition RESTART by the Slovak artist Ena Bán. Ambassador welcomed the guests and reminded that this day is important, because in 1993 Slovakia became a full member of UNESCO.
- 09.02.2017State Secretary of the Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs of the Slovak Republic Ivan Korčok received today (9 February) Ambassador of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland to the Slovak Republic Andy Garth and Director General from the UK Department for Exiting the EU Alex Ellis. The British counterparts talked about the course of adopting the respective legislation enabling UK PM Theresa May to notify Brussels of the country´s wish to leave the EU.
- 14.01.2017The Voice of Slovak Business was officially launched on Friday January 13th in London at the Slovak Embassy. Ambassador Lubomir Rehak introduced Mr Christopher Plant, the founder of the Voice of Slovak Business at a special event focusing on relations with UK and SK talks post Brexit. The evening allowed over 200 Slovak professionals living in the UK to directly connect with Mr Christopher Plant (The Voice of Slovak Business), Mr Graham Thompsett and Mrs Daniela Schweizer (Jaguar Land Rover) and also Mr Vladimir Lezal (SARIO).