The Embassy of the Slovak Republic in London
|25, Kensington Palace Gardens, W8 4QY, London, United Kingdom|
Emergency mobile: 07866410783 - for reporting deaths, hospitalisations and other emergency situations regarding Slovak citizens. Notifications by the British Police or HMP Service of arrests/detentions/imprisonments of Slovak citizens should be reported via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org)
E-mail for consular issues: email@example.com
RESTRICTIONS ON ACTIVITIES OF THE CONSULAR DEPARTMENT
The Consular Department of the Embassy of the Slovak Republic in London takes these preventive measures to protect the health of both clients and employees due to the worsening of epidemiological situation in the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland:
- RESTRICTIONS on the acceptance of applications effective from 16 March 2020 indefinitely
- Consular requests of ONLY ESSENTIAL nature and which will be NOTIFIED IN ADVANCE will be handled by the Consular Department
- Slovak citizens will be able to contact the Embassy of the Slovak Republic in London via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0044 20 7313 6470 and the urgency of individual applications will be assessed by the Consular Department of the Slovak Embassy in London
- THE ACCEPTANCE OF VISA APPLICATIONS IS TEMPORARILY SUSPENDED
Thank you for your understanding.
Submitting of consular applications (passport, ID card, driving license, registration of birth and marriage, no criminal record, certificate of citizenship) is strictly on appointment basis via online portal only. Appointment for signature verification can be made via phone: 02073136470 or e-mail: email@example.com.
Visa applications must be submitted via the portal: https://ezov.mzv.sk only. For further information on the process and conditions of visa issuance please check the section Services.
|Working hours of visa & consular services except for national & state holidays|
|Monday||9:00 – 12:00, 13:00 – 16:00|
|Tuesday||9:00 – 12:00, 13:00 – 16:00|
|Wednesday||10:00 – 13:00, 14:00 – 18:00|
|Thursday||9:00 – 12:00, 13:00 – 16:00|
|Friday||9:00 – 12:00|
Issued passports, ID cards and driving licenses can be collected anytime during working hours without prior appointment.
|The Embassy of the Slovak Republic in London will be closed on following days:|
|1 January||Wednesday||Day of the Establishment of the Slovak Republic|
|4 April||Friday||Good Friday|
|13 April||Monday||Easter Monday|
|1 May||Friday||Labour Day|
|8 May||Friday||Day of Victory over Fascism|
|5 July||Sunday||St. Cyril and Methodius Day|
|29 August||Saturday||Slovak National Uprising Anniversary|
|1 September||Tuesday||Constitution Day|
|15 September||Tuesday||Day of Our Lady of the Seven Sorrows|
|1 November||Sunday||All Saints´ Day|
|17 November||Tuesday||Fight for Freedom and Democracy Day|
|24 December||Thursday||Christmas Eve|
|25 December||Friday||Christmas Day|
|26 December||Saturday||St. Stephen´s Day|
- 19.06.2020Following the measure of the Public Health Office of the Slovak Republic (Measure of the ÚVZ SR No. OLP / 5089/2020), the Slovak Republic is proceeding to further relax measures at border crossings. From 20 June 2020 from 6:00 am the regime of free border crossings applies to persons returning from Bulgaria, Cyprus, the Czech Republic, Montenegro, Denmark (including the Faroe Islands), Estonia, Finland, Greece, Croatia, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Latvia, Hungary, Malta, Monaco, Germany, Norway, Poland, Austria, Slovenia and Switzerland. On their return, citizens do not have to go to home isolation or present a negative RT-PCR test for the COVID-19 disease.
- 10.06.2020Slovakia Introduces Free Movement for Citizens and an Unlimited Border Regime with 19 European Countries. The Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs Calls for Caution and Continues to Recommend not to Travel to the Rest of The WorldFollowing the measure of the Public Health Office of the Slovak Republic (ÚVZ SR No. OLP/4739/2020), of 10 June 2020, the Slovak Republic has lifted measures at border crossings for persons returning from Bulgaria, Cyprus, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Croatia, Iceland, the Principality of Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Latvia, Hungary, Malta, Germany, Norway, Austria, Slovenia and Switzerland.
- 04.06.2020Today (June 5, 2020) the State Secretary of the Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs of the Slovak Republic, Ingrid Brocková, received the President of the World Association of Slovaks Living Abroad, Vladimír Skalský. Together, they discussed issues concerning the further enhancement and development of relations between the Slovak Republic and the Slovaks living abroad.
- 28.05.2020State Secretary of the Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs of the Slovak Republic Martin Klus received the Ambassador of the United Kingdom to the Slovak Republic Andy Garth on Wednesday (27 May 2020).
- 30.04.2020The Slovak Embassy in London will present a live concert of a renowned violinist, Teo Gertler, to commemorate the 70th anniversary of the Schuman Declaration and the 75th anniversary of Victory in Europe