The Embassy of the Slovak Republic in London
|25, Kensington Palace Gardens, W8 4QY, London, United Kingdom|
Emergency mobile: 07866410783 - for reporting deaths, hospitalisations and other emergency situations regarding Slovak citizens. Notifications by the British Police or HMP Service of arrests/detentions/imprisonments of Slovak citizens should be reported via e-mail email@example.com)
E-mail for consular issues: firstname.lastname@example.org
Since 1 September 2017, submitting of consular applications (passport, ID card, driving license, registration of birth and marriage, no criminal record, certificate of citizenship) is strictly on appointment basis via online portal only. Appointment for signature verification can be made via phone: 02073136470 or e-mail: email@example.com.
Issued passports, ID cards and driving licenses can be collected only on Wednesday 14:00 – 18:00 or Friday 9:00 – 12:00 without prior appointment.
Visa applications must be submitted via the portal: https://ezov.mzv.sk only. For further information on the process and conditions of visa issuance please check the section Services.
|Working hours of visa & consular services except for national & state holidays|
|Monday||9:00 – 12:00, 13:00 – 16:00|
|Tuesday||9:00 – 12:00, 13:00 – 16:00|
|Wednesday||10:00 – 13:00, 14:00 – 18:00|
|Thursday||9:00 – 12:00, 13:00 – 16:00|
|Friday||9:00 – 12:00|
The Embassy of the Slovak Republic in London will be closed on following days:
|30 March||Good Friday|
|2 April||Easter Monday|
|1 May||Labour Day|
|8 May||Victory in Europe Day|
|5 July||National Holiday – St. Cyril and Methodius|
|27. August||Operational reasons|
|29 August||National Holiday – Slovak National Uprising Day|
- 14.09.2018´You Say Slovenia, I Say Slovakia´ at the Europe House in London on 13 September 2018 exposed the British audience to yet another exciting round of presentation of both countries and of their uniqueness. This time the Embassies of Slovakia and Slovenia prepared the stage for a celebration of new literature in English from their countries.
- 21.08.2018Today (21 August 2018) Miroslav Lajčák, Minister of Foreign and European Affairs of the Slovak Republic, at the ministry addressed the ambassadors of the Slovak Republic abroad. They gathered in Bratislava to take part in a regular meeting of heads of representation missions of the Slovak Republic.
- 21.08.2018The Slovak Investment and Trade Development Agency (SARIO) invites you to the Slovak Matchmaking Fair Bratislava 2018, which will take place on November 13, 2018 in Bratislava.
- 16.07.2018Ambassador of Slovakia in London Ľubomír Rehák and his delegation together with that of the Czech Embassy in London took part in a wreath lying ceremony at the memorial dedicated to Czechoslovak servicemen in Cholmondeley, Cheshire on 14 July 2018.
- 19.03.2018The Association of Sommeliers of the Slovak Republic in cooperation with the Embassy of Slovakia in London organized a professional wine tasting of Slovak Wine Master Class 2018 on March 14th.