The Embassy of the Slovak Republic in London
|25, Kensington Palace Gardens, W8 4QY, London, United Kingdom|
Emergency mobile: 07866410783 - for reporting deaths, hospitalisations and other emergency situations regarding Slovak citizens. Notifications by the British Police or HMP Service of arrests/detentions/imprisonments of Slovak citizens should be reported via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org)
E-mail for consular issues: email@example.com
Submitting of consular applications (passport, ID card, driving license, registration of birth and marriage, no criminal record, certificate of citizenship) is strictly on appointment basis via online portal only. Appointment for signature verification can be made via phone: 02073136470 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visa applications must be submitted via the portal: https://ezov.mzv.sk only. For further information on the process and conditions of visa issuance please check the section Services.
|Working hours of visa & consular services except for national & state holidays|
|Monday||9:00 – 12:00, 13:00 – 16:00|
|Tuesday||9:00 – 12:00, 13:00 – 16:00|
|Wednesday||10:00 – 13:00, 14:00 – 18:00|
|Thursday||9:00 – 12:00, 13:00 – 16:00|
|Friday||9:00 – 12:00|
Issued passports, ID cards and driving licenses can be collected anytime during working hours without prior appointment.
|The Embassy of the Slovak Republic in London will be closed on following days:|
|1 January||Wednesday||Day of the Establishment of the Slovak Republic|
|4 April||Friday||Good Friday|
|13 April||Monday||Easter Monday|
|1 May||Friday||Labour Day|
|8 May||Friday||Day of Victory over Fascism|
|5 July||Sunday||St. Cyril and Methodius Day|
|29 August||Saturday||Slovak National Uprising Anniversary|
|1 September||Tuesday||Constitution Day|
|15 September||Tuesday||Day of Our Lady of the Seven Sorrows|
|1 November||Sunday||All Saints´ Day|
|17 November||Tuesday||Fight for Freedom and Democracy Day|
|24 December||Thursday||Christmas Eve|
|25 December||Friday||Christmas Day|
|26 December||Saturday||St. Stephen´s Day|
- 22.01.2020London, 21 January,.2020. The Embassy of the Slovak Republic in London has organised a celebratory concert in one of the most renowned churches in central London, St. Martin in the Fields, to commemorate the 140th anniversary of the birth of Milan Rastislav Štefánik.
- 05.11.2019London, 5. November 2019. The Slovak minister of foreign and European affairs, Miroslav Lajčák, has awarded a renowned translator Julia Sherwood for her immense contributions to the translation of Slovak literature.
- 23.10.2019London, 22.10. 2019. The official opening of a new year of the unique international competition titled the "Film Music Contest Košice 2020" has been hosted at the Slovak Embassy in London.
- 26.09.2019František Ružička, State Secretary of the Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs of the Slovak Republic, chaired today (26 September 2019) a session of the Inter-Ministry Coordination Group (ICG) for Brexit at the level of state secretaries. The representatives present – of the individual ministries, social partners, and expert and professional organizations – had an opportunity to discuss the turbulent internal political situation in the United Kingdom, the ongoing talks in the EU, and preparations for a no-deal Brexit within Slovakia.
- 23.09.2019During the 21st and 22nd September 2019, we had an open day at the Embassy of the Slovak Republic in London.